Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much to add?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by eagleboy, Mar 10, 2013.

1. I have a friend who wants to try weed for the first time but does not want to smoke it do to the fact that he is and athlete and is worried it might hurt his lungs. So I'm going to make brownies for him, myself and two other friends. We all have relatively low tolerances. How much weed should I use when making the brownies?

2. Well, you can't just throw the weed in with the brownie mix...doesn't work like that.

First you need to make cannabutter or canna-oil. There are a bunch of guides in this section on how to do so.

3. I know how to make them, I need to know how much weed I need to use

4. I'd say just for 3 people use 3 grams and have half of one at a time (e.g. 0.5) and if you feel it then leave it at that, if not go for the other one but .5 at a time should be fine.

5. Every day, members post huge, over sized[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. how big of a batch are you making, as in how many brownies? if i were you i would use an eighth to make a batch of 6 brownies. Should be enough to fuck you up real good, then you have 3 more for the next time you guys want to do it. Hope I helped, hey, i just realized this is my 100th post, woohoo! :gc_rocks:

7. use common sense. if you smoke .5 grams you should eat no more than .5 grams of weed. say you made a batch of brownies for example and used 5 grams for the whole batch, then if you cut it into 10 pieces it would add up to .5 grams per piece. it's simple math really.

But since brownies are more potent than smoking, you have to be careful and if it get's too intense what I do is drink milk and tell your friend to do the same.