Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much tincture should I take?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by cdngnt, Jul 29, 2013.

1. #1 cdngnt, Jul 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2013
    I just recently ran out of weed :( and have no money for awhile.. but found a little bottle called "THC extra strength tincture" laying around my house from a dispensary here in Denver.

I've googled around and can't find anything about how much I should take so I'm wondering if anybody else here has any experience with taking tincture? Also, what's the best way to take it? So far I've put about 18 or so drops into some tea and drank it.. and can feel a decent buzz but not as much as a normal bowl would give me.

Also, I smoke every day when I have weed about 5-10 times a day or a 20 sack every 2 days so my tolerance is pretty high.

2. Chug the whole thing i mean you can't od anyway so why not?

Or if you wanna go hard put it all in your ass. No joke.

3. Try a dropper full and go from there that's what I do. If you need more wait for it to kick in and take more.

Sublingually is the best way to take it.

Put the dropper full of tincture under your tongue hold it for 1 minute well moving tongue back and forth then swallow tincture, helps absorb faster into your bloodstream.