How much time do you spend at home?

Discussion in 'General' started by Drizzlehell, Mar 7, 2008.

1. I'm just sitting here at home smoking out of my Roor. because here in southern Ohio we've been getting a lot of snow so my manager called me and told me I didn't need to come in. So I'm stranded here...and then I got to thinking...Do I spend too much time alone at home?

So yeah, this is a weird ass question but fuck it i'm high....

How much time do you usually spend at home alone?

2. Not alot really. I smoke everyday and I leave to do that. Leave for school and shit like that. Its prolly like 60% out, 40% at home haha

3. I don't think I spend to much time at home, but during long work weeks, I'm usually always at home if not at work, I just get so tired I come home from work, smoke a bowl after a shower and get some dinner before bed.

If there's free time without being tired im always out and about. I love being outside.

4. during the week probally around half the day and during the weekends im almost never home.

5. I am pretty much stuck inside all day ( inohio) I drive a rear wheel drive camaro so it would be death to try to make it to a friends house. Before yesturday I was unemployed for like 3 months so ididnt accomplish much

6. Im home almost all of the time during the week besides school.

7. At home I'm usually chilling with my friends anytime after noon. At school I usually only chill with friends once or twice a week. Hence me being on the forums so often.

8. Well Im never home while Im at college haha technically.

But during breaks and stuff Im home a decent amount. At most 50/50 based on work. But usually like 75/25

9. Im always home in the mornings up until the homeboys call me or the boys get out of school, then Im off.

10. I work 9 hr shifts so that takes up a good chunk of my day. Least when i get home my mom has something ready for me to eat haha. We talk a bit catch up with all the fam then i chill out in my room and have a good sesh.

11. I'm in my dorm all damn day when I'm not in class. I've tried to get people to go to the park and play soccer and disc but people around here just want to play WoW all day or something I don't know. When I'm actually home I spend a lot of time at my crib cuz I'm having company a lot and my place is the best place to chill out at. I need to get some sun, and by God I'm gonna get some over Spring Break. :hello:

12. I'm rarely at home..I'm usually at work or at classes. I'm out at keggers or the bars pretty much everynight so I'm not at home too much, although I have nothing against chillin at home on some bowls sometimes.

13. Now I work at home, so I rarely leave my house, my dealer delivers, my friends come here, Unless I need to go shopping I don't ever leave. It makes me sad.... then I smoke a bowl and forget about it.

But after I graduated when I still lived with my dad, I used to get up and leave the house around noon, then come home sometime around 6 for dinner then it was back out with the homies and home to sleep around midnight. so yeah, I was only home to eat sleep and shit for the most part.

14. I spend probably about 70% of my time at home alone. Thats in the winter anyways cause theres not much else to do other than school. Cant wait for spring to go back to work and get dirtbiking again. I love doing outside activities but winters not a good time for that.

15. I feel like I chill at home wayy too much, and i have a lazy GF so when i go to her house we dont really go anywhere either lol.

16. yeah, thats why i decided to rent a house instead of an apartment this time around. the extra space fits my personality, i need a garage to tinker with shit. . a backyard to grow vegetables.

plus the way i see it is that i pay money to live here, i might as well utilize as much as it has to offer. my friends always tease me because i just want to chill at home everynight, as opposed to blaze riding around and drinking at various homes.

also being a weird ass introvert kinda adds to the time i spend at home

17. i spend most all of my time at home. but i dont feel that i spend too much time at home. i love being at my house just chillin n smokin. i live with my gf and we have a good time spending the day together doing almost nothing. il spend my days off sitting around the house, doin housework or working on my truck or 69 buick. il draw or do some video editing to take up my time.

i do go out on occasion, usually to a friend or family members house, or a party. the reason i dont go out as much anymore is cuz i broke all the ties with most of my friends. they started getting into heavier drugs. i dont have a problem with that really but they started getting really shady. i couldnt stand being around them anymore cuz they werent even my friends anymore. they changed alot for the worse. i talked to a buddy from way back when a while ago and i felt like i was meeting him for the first time he had changed so much. it made me feel really sad.

18. It's winter so I'm home waaaay more than I'd like. But at the same time it's cool just chilling here and I tend to do better in my classes during winter.

19. Im at the crib alot but it dont bother me, When its summer ill be out on the block more.

But shiet my shift is almost always 3-11, It is if im in meats which is almost always.

Im scheduled part time but i average 40+ hours a week (scheduled 40 + overtime.)

So i usally wake up at noon earliest and do whatever i gotta, Take off by like 12:30 to get to work. Then off at 11, By the time i get to the crib and done with shit, (usually jus shower/throw clothes in wash) i crack a 40 and its like midnight. Try to be alseep within 4 hours and sleep and do it again ya know. So my whole days basically work.

On days off, If i get lucky enough to get my two days off in a row, First day im out and about alot but not even with homies, Sucks jus aient got time for my homies latley.

Go to the beer store and pick up a 12 pack of 40's, Go to the tobbaco shop pick up a few packs of swishers and a few packs of black n mild wines, Always hope enough for the week. Hit the gas station, Go to work hit the ATM. And do any other running i have to do, And re-uo. Thas my normal shit then add everythang else into it. My first day off its usually 8-9 till i can really chill n drank.

And my second day i try to do a lounger, Jus chill around fuck with music or something, Smoke mad herb, Get drunk early and try to enjoy life for a night.

20. you kjnow whatchu doiin man.keep up