how much taller when flowering?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bobobo, Sep 30, 2009.

1. I have an afghan kush that was sold to me as autoflowering, but after waiting for three and a half months, has not autoflowered. I'm assuming i'm going to have to switch it to 12/12, but as it is already 6 foot, was wondering if there is any way to estimate how much taller a plant gets during it's flowering phase?

2. well you have nother else to do then switch to 12/12 or chop it down...

3. It will get to 12ft.Wow,just chop it into clones or bend it over and switch to 12/12

4. Wow!... I hope that it doens't triple in size... an 18' plant could be very impressive! Is this lady indoors?

5. Wooow I'd love to see an 18' plant :D

6. yes, indoors and running out of space verrrry quickly. I'd rather bend it then chop it, but can i chop it then put it to flower straight away, or would it need to recover / grow new nodes back? It's a strange shape see, sort of bare at the bottom, very fat around the middle then normal / tapered shape on top. It's quite frustrating because about 3 foot are bare stalks before any form of leaves or flowers are present.

7. What size of pot do you have the plant in?
    Yes, you can cut it down to size before switching to 12/12, and if you want to keep that strain, just use the cuttings for clones.