Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much stems for 1 person?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by iTree, Oct 30, 2012.

1. I have a good amount of stems ive been saving up but have a question of how much grams of stems do i need just for one person to get high?

Imma be making canna-peanut butter, unless you suggest a better way.

2. By stems you mean manicured rests? Stems don´t have any thc I think..

3. Taking to account the very small potrential amount of THC in stems, I'd say an ounce might be needed for starters.

They tend to contain minimal amounts of cannabinoids. Mostly terpenes and whatnot though.

4. Lots. Very little available goods in stems.

5. unless theyre like covered in kief theyre might be a problem

6. your going to need more than an ounce id suggest making iso hash or somethin cuz there is little to no thc in those stems sorry bra

7. stems suck

8. I saved up 7g worth of stems once and made a 1-serving batch of firecrackers before and felt nada.

I don't pick stems out when I cook though.

9. Yeah man, I'd make hash oil out of those stems if I were you, you'll need heaps for one person. I usually throw my stems into my AVB bag and just make oil out of the whole lot when I've saved up a half oz +

10. I imagine you'd have a pretty bad headache after an oz of stems..

11. Op didn't say anything about smoking the stems.. :rolleyes: