Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much smokes

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by magnier7, Sep 14, 2009.

1. i have a debs comin up soon and just wonderin how much ya reckon i should smoke to get baked before i go in just to be on a buzz for the nie? it will be either joints or a pipe. any advice welcomed

2. Debs ? Nie ?

I haven't a clue what you are talking about :D

But anyhow a good joint or two should keep ya' buzzed :smoke:

3. a debs is just like a prom. i wanna get a good buzz for the nie and then just get recked at the house party later thats my plan

4. Take 2-3 hits of some potent Cannabis, and you should definitely feel a buzz. If you are smoking mids, probably 6-7 hits. All really depends on your tolerance, and you probably don't have one if you're asking dosage. But yeah, take it slow and all you should end up with is a nice buzz. Enjoy the night! ;)

5. Oh i see :D

Well it depends on a lot of things such as preferred method of smoking and how much of a tolerance you have. Also, it depends on how well you handle alcohol (both by itself and combined with cannabis)

But i would say either some good joints, blunts or some bong rips ought to keep you well served :)

Perhaps smoking a pipe/bong or hitting a vaporizor before the "deb", and then some joints during the party. Then you should be set for the night.

I always like to smoke gradually, as the night moves along. A joint here and a beer there. :smoke:

6. thanks for the input. i think ill have a bowl or two and a joint and then be sorted. ya have to remember its a long nie ha. may sneak out for a joint at some stage too keep the buzz goin :smoke:

7. No problem man, sounds like a good idea.

Have fun :smoke:

8. I enjoyed reading this topic for some reason

9. back in the high school days i would smoke about 4-6 hits and be good for the first class or so.