Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much should mids cost?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bobob, Mar 25, 2011.

1. So for the past 6 years I have only bought weed from my best friend. He sells me the fire he gets from the club for about 45 an 1/8. But, because he doesn't want to get involved with anyone besides the club he can't cheaper weed. I have recently been smoking more and now that I'm going through about an 1/8 every 4 days I'm spending more than i want. I have been talking to my another guy I know and he told me he could sell me mids for $35 an 1/8. Is that a reasonable price? how much do you guys pay for mids?

2. fuck naw thats a rip. go with your dude getting your 45 from the club. mids wont even get you high if you been smoking club fire

3. T-break would be a better decision.

4. The most I'd pay for mids are $5 a G, anymore and it's just not worth it imo

5. Yeah if you been only smokin high then the mids won't cut it, unleashing take a t break thn start back up on mids

6. Hahahahaha, I get an Ounce of mids for 50.

7. Mids for 35 an eighth? I don't know where your from but I pay 10 bucks for an eighth of decent mids. It all depends on location. But why not just pay the extra 10 and get some dank?

8. Helll No brah! Club fire compared to mids, those mids wont do you shiiet. I can get an oz of mids for $35 so just cause I wouldn't doesnt mean you shouldn't..Although you shouldnt cause hes ripping your balls.

9. i live in the SF bay so I would expect the weed to be relatively cheep, but i guess its just higher quality and price.
    n the guy selling the mids considers Blueberry sourdiesel mids lol

10. yea man 5 a G for mid nothing more

11. I bought mids last week for $100 an oz. Highly dissapointed i'm a daily club fire smoker so that shit was really harsh and barely got me a buzz. Mids don't cut it when your smokin top shelf.

12. i'm a noob at smoking....& buying for myself.
    but i know a lot through the people around me.
    & $5 for a gram...of mids is the most me or anyone around me has paid.
    im not 100% sure how much 5/g wil equal for an 8th. (suck at math....pretty bad. & then; i'ma noob lmao so there ya have it)

13. Mids should be purged from the earth

14. I can get a zip of mids for $50 'round here.

15. ^^^ditto

16. I'd stick with the fire. It might cost less for an 8th, but you have to smoke more to reach your desired level, which you would just be wasting in the end. Try not to smoke as much each sesh, start using a more efficient method (bong/gravity bong,vape if you like that kind of thing) or take a t-break. I bolded gravity bong because when I used to get schwag 1 fat bowl would get me ripped for a good hour-hour and a half.

17. Nah $30 an eighth of mids should be the dankest mids you can find on earth. Never more than $30 an eighth for mids, ever.