How much should I spend?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Pappa, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Im selling my bong and i want to get a nice spoon. Possibly a nice heady piece. Im just not sure how much you think is a good amount to spend on it. I will have about 150 dollars to spend. I guess im asking how much you would spend on a nice piece that i plan to last me years down the road.

2. I have one that I got for $45 and I've had it for 3 years now. Pipes that go over $60 tend to be more for showing off and also more likely to be broken. Just get a nice molino spoon for around 50 bucks they're well worth it

3. Perhaps a vaporizer?

4. I've never tried vaping but some friends have and they all say they just don't enjoy the high as much as combustion. What vape would you recommend for around $150

5. The Magic Flight Launch Box is easily the best vaporizer for under $150. It's small, portable, and easy to use.

6. depends, you're wanting a spoon but is it for show or are you gunna use the shit out of it?

i'd look at getting one thats in the 60-90 dollar range, theres some realllll nice spoons in that price range usually.
    visit a few local HS's in ur area

7. I'm very surprised by the replies this got. I have a 160 dollar bowl I use daily for 2 years. I also have a second daily user I bought for 85 3 years ago. In my experience the cheaper the pipe the shorter the life. I drop these pipes all the time no big deal the glass is so thick. Cheap glass gets hot and dropped on carpet it's broke or rolls off your leg on hardwood it gets broke. All my cheap pipes are all in the bone yard except the old metal bitch that's made it 8 years with no end in sight. I shop for looks and that's it if one piece dosnt interest me its prolly getting retired to the shelf. With glass pipes value is all about artwork. So for the right piece I would have to say my top dollar is 2500, but on anygivin day 200.