Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much should i pay for weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by paul125, Jun 24, 2013.

1. well my dealer gives me 6 grams for 50 bucks is that too much? I live in Philadelphia I heard its a lot here but idk. How much should I pay for a ounce?

2. It's all relative to location, really. I generally pay 180-240 depending on what I'm getting, how much I'm getting, who I'm getting it from, etc. There are too many factors to consider. Ask around your area, reach out to your 'stoner community' and get to know some people.

3. That's a good deal divide that out, your paying like 8 bucks a gram. That's if it's dank, if its mid I wouldn't say that's good deal

4. If thats mids you're getting fucked. If its dank good job.

5. Pretty much. I think its mids though cause everyone is saying that that is high

6. Not totally fucked if they're decent mids. I would pay that if they arent terrible. Now If it's hard and dark green to the point where it's almost black you got fucked.

7. 200-240 for an oz here in California. none of that BS mids either

8. well its mids but its pretty good its none of that cheap wack shit :wacko:  but I still feel im getting ripped off

9. In my area I pay 20 per gram for dank bud. But I think I just got lucky with that because my dealer gives me a lil over a gram sometimes. But usually in any other place its 20 bucks for pretty good weed.. 10 for reggie and sometimes 10 for a gram of mids.... but thats just how the pricing works in my area.

10. 200-240 oz here in az 10 a gram and its super dank each time cant even find mids when i want to

11. That is average unless it is really shitty weed. Then that sucks man. Stick to people who you know has good pot and buy off them if possible. Otherwise try and get a good dealer and one that will not screw with ya in the long run. ;)

12. I live in Western Washington about 75 miles north of Seattle. I usually pay 30 for an eighth and 45-50 for a quarter. I have a hookup where I can get a half oz for 65, but thats way cheaper than most halfs where I am at. I very rarely get weed thats not dank because I live in Washington and there is easy access to good weed for good prices here. I can get a gram of oil for 25-30, what about you guys?