Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much should i pay for each??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Gibson01919, Mar 30, 2011.

1. I bought weed once in my life, from a good friend, and i payed 10$ for a g of mids. I used it at a party and smoked my friends up, who said it was a good deal, (they smoke very much and are very knowledgable).

So, knowing that a g of mids costs around 10 bucks, what can i expect to pay for

1/4
    1/8
    oz.

and also i heard buying a "cut"

whats that measurement? ive heard that it goes for around 30 bucks here.

2. A quarter should cost around 70 at a discount and eighth should be around 25-40 and an oz would be around 120-180 here it depends on your area...

3. I know it depeends on area that why i said i paid 10 for a g..so i should pay around 30 for an eigth? How many full bowls will that pack? Sorry im just so new at this i just dont wanna get ripped off. I take precautions :) haha

4. WE DON'T KNOW
    You just said your friends smoke a lot go ask them. We can't tell you how much you should expect to pay for bud. We don't live in your area. We don't know your dealer. First of all you need to ask a friend about the prices. Then you still need to ask your dealer because dealers set there own prices its not like there is a base price then a marijuana tax. Its whatever your dealer wants you to pay.

5. You are very angry. Chill the hell out. What i meant was if anyone pays 10 a g for mids we could compare prices and have similar prices for mids. That would be a base estimate. Smoke a j and calm down.

6. It's hard, because not everyone is smoking the same mids or has the same connect.

I could pay $10 a g, but get an eigth for $20.

I pay $20 an eigth, $40 quad, and $100 an oz for semi- decent mids.

7. Thank you for understanding. Ill see what he says for an eight and go from there.

8. How am i angry? Didn't have one angry word in my post so okay. And like i said it doesn't matter what people on gc pay for weed anyway. Half of them are lying about how much they pay. And just because i can get an ounce of mids for 100 dollars doesn't mean YOU can get an ounce of mids for 100 dollars. Different dealers have different price cuts. Just like they have different prices. If you wanna know how much YOU can expect to pay go ask someone who lives around YOU instead of listening to people on here which are just gonna tell you taht you shouldn't buy mids. Or brag about the great prices they get. And in all honesty you didn't even give us a location. The internet is not gonna help you with weed prices. Get off the computer and go find a connect.

9. #9 catnip bandito, Mar 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2011
    Mids suck save up and get some good shit for like 20 a g. If you live in a country state its going to be more expensive probably. All depends on location and who you know.

Idk about the "cut" thing though I've never heard that terminology used around were I live.

10. I have a low tolerance and these mids do fine for me. :smoke:

11. Well prices will change inn different places but around where i live a gram of mids is usually $10 and a quarter is like 35-45 and a cut is just an 1/8 and will usually be like 25-30.

But then again it is always different in different places

12. I see you live in PA, me too. Our prices seem similar.

13. with the way your wanting us to try and figure out what would be a decent price for you, you could just do yourself. If your getting 10 a g and an 8th is 3.5g you could expect to pay between 30-40 dollars. a quarter 60-80. But it all varies by area.

dont know why i quoted that but whatev