Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much should I pay for 1g of hash oil?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by davidhseo, May 31, 2012.

1. it's gonna be okay. hahah.

2. How so?

3. [quote name='"TheHashashin"']

How so?[/quote]

I agree. $35 a g is normal in California and so is $250 an oz... In MN a full price oz is $480 and in NY it varies from $600 to beyond. I'm happy you guys pay $15-35 a g in California but I bet your rent is twice as much as mine. Lol

4. #64 TheHashashin, Jan 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2013
    For bho!?!?!??! No fuckin way NYC 600 a zip? That's 21 bucks a g... Not to be rude but theirs no way....

5. [quote name='"MNganjagun"']

I agree. $35 a g is normal in California and so is $250 an oz... In MN a full price oz is $480 and in NY it varies from $600 to beyond. I'm happy you guys pay $15-35 a g in California but I bet your rent is twice as much as mine. Lol[/quote]

theres cheap places to live in cali too.lol.its not all expensive.youre thinkin about the places close to the beach.livin near the beach is expensive anywhere

6. #66 TheHashashin, Jan 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2013
    It kinda depends and compared to equatable places Cali is certainly pricey... It really all comes down to where you live... Like if you compare la and NYC la is cheaper (I think) but if you compare la and almost any other city it's expensive as hell.... If you compare Tahoe to Vermont or (maybe Colorado I dunno) what it costs to live in Tahoe is way more expensive.... If you move to rural bumblefuck it's the same thing... It all evens out though people make more money their, and their cost of living is higher.... If work at a food coop in Philly for example and I get paid 10 bucks an hour.... If I moved to la (and found a job I hear that can be tricky out their now) I would prolly make more like 12 bucks an hour but my rent would be higher, and utility's and taxes would be more... It really all evens out in the end...

Like the beach... You best believe it's a hellofallot cheaper to live in Wildwood NJ than Venice CA... But people make less money in Wildwood and the cost of living is lower (still expensive as hell, just cheaper than beach in Cali) the one thing Cali has is no matter where you are the cost of quality food lower cause y'all produce so much of it...

Edit cause it ain't make no sense ;)

7. iv paid 40 max, and that was festi price

8. And where r u?

9. [quote name='"TheHashashin"']

For bho!?!?!??! No fuckin way NYC 600 a zip? That's 21 bucks a g... Not to be rude but theirs no way....[/quote]

I swear! My friend from NYC said her dad pays $60 for 1.75g. I'm not even kidding. Maybe she's been getting fucked but she thought I was fucking with her when I said I can get her a quarter for $110. Lmao that's like full price almost.

10. And I mean bud not bho. Lol. My bad. Bho costs are like $80 a gram in MN and in NYC I'm sure its twice that

11. ya I've been able to get good bho for 25-30 a gram since I was 15 Washington FTW. But I moved to Hawaii last week and got pneumonia so idk about here

12. Ah yea that's much better lol

13. I normally pay $140-150 for an ounce of good mids where I live (just so you have a reference) and I payed $40 a gram for really good oil. I did not regret the purchase. I assume if weed costs more where you are then the oil will also be more. It's a real pain in the ass to make, my dealer doesn't even bother any more.

14. Shit, reading all this makes me feel so lucky. Most I've ever paid for BHO is the cost of the tube... My buddy and I always leave a couple Oz and do some BHO runs. Tastes delicious, sometimes better than dispensary quality :D

15. Uhhhh something is seriously wrong with your prices..... if bho is 40 a g (unless its like REALLY bad) then an o of Reggie should be more like 50 bills... 140 150 is a rip almost anywhere.... do they come from the same place? Where r u?

16. This Guy is right u r better off looking somewhere else or rob a muthafucker

17. Bubblehash = $25-30 where I'm at (hard to get concentrates of any kind where I'm at in FL)

BHO = $50-60

Fingerhash = 15-20, most people won't market this though, they'll just toss the fingerhash into their bubble hash.

18. a few years ago i used to charge yuppies $80 a gram for the oil and waxes i was making.  

of course that was 6 or 7 years ago before anyone knew what extracts were. 

now, $50 tops and thats top shelf.  

the finger hash i used to get at the end of a day in the fields were always better than the bubble hash we were making.  i think its something with the heat from your hands that did something to it.  

by no means would i sell MY finger hash though.  ill buy it from people who do it right and cleanly but not me.  

20. As said before that better be bhoc( Body Hair Of Christ) for 90. Its 20-40