Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much should I get?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DC Toker, Nov 30, 2009.

1. Hi.. I'm planning on going away for the summer to a place where it would be near impossible to get bud.
    I plan on smoking at least once a day, but not get crazy ripped cause I need to be functional.
    I would take all of it in dank, I get more high per dollar than I do with mids.
    How many ounces do you think I'd need? I'd probably get a few of my friends to try it (none of them there smoke).. but probably only a few times, I don't think it'll catch on with them.
    I apologize if this doesn't make any sense.. I just :smoking:ed

I'll be gone for 6 weeks btw.

2. 6 weeks.. a ounce lasts me a good 2 months... get an ounce.

3. 1 ounce. If your conservative you can make 2 or 3 grams last a week. Just hold in your hits atleast 10 seconds and if it is really banging dank than 3 or 4 hits you should be pretty high

4. Alone i smoke around an eigth a week, so i would probably get around an ounce maybe an ounce and a half if i was smoking up some friends on occasion.

5. it all depends on your smoking habits.

i can make an 8th last 3 weeks to almost a month and a half while still having a good time.

6. Ok cool I'll just a straight ounce then, thanks :D
    I'm still kinda new to smoking... should I get a sativa or indica to be the most functional, but still be high?

7. Sativa is better for doing things, its a more awake high, whereas indica is more of a couch lock body high =], and i'd recomend more than an ounce because it'd be a bitch to run out and you can always bring what you dont use back with you (im assuming)

8. I definitely can, but I need that extra money now, so I was trying to get the least amount possible (but just not having any isn't an option lol)

9. get as much as is feasible for youand just smoke once every couple days, or get a full o

10. I smoke an eighth every week. If i ever saved money to buy in bulk, i would prolly smoke an eighth everyday.

11. if you buy an ounce then have 6 seperate bags with the same amount of weed in every bag so if u run out with like a day left then u wil only have to wait a day instead of like 2 weeks ya kno but thts prob wat i would do.