Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Much Should I Get For 85

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by litterlife69, May 17, 2013.

1. If I got 85$ how much bud do you think that could get me.
    I'm buying dank
    And I can get 4gs for 55$
    Thanks

2. Well... 4 grams for 55 bucks leaves you 30 more bucks, so what can you get for 30 bucks where you live? Then you put the two together, bam, just a little bit of math ;)

Where I live, I get an 1/8 for 40, so with you're money, I would be able to buy 2/8 and have 5 left over, and probably buy a joint for 5 bucks from my uncle or something, but that is how it is where I live, it's different everywhere.

3. Based on the price you gave, 6 grams.

4. #4 4PoCoLoKo, May 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2013
    6-8gs depending on your dealer. Most give more depending on how much you give them.

5. #5 litterlife69, May 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2013
    Ya ima try n get 6 this weekend

6. I usually pay $45 1/8 and $80-$85 1/4's

7. Different locations different prices

8. if i was paying 85 i would get 8.5 grams. thats just me being realistic, if my connect is in a good mood he might hook it up with a extra .1-.2.

im located in SoCal and we smokin' on that fire. depends where you live and the type of bud youre getting

9. I like those tits, I ain't feeling the lip tattoo.

10. I'm located in Houston and he supplies me with Cali weed sometimes so I'm pretty much smoking the same bud as you.

11. LOL, youre 1000s of miles away and you think youre smoking the same bud as me???? :laughing:

13. roughly a quarter.

14. Uhh ever heard of ups????and I don't think I know

15. Uhh ever heard of ups????and I don't think I know

16. You seem like a cocky kid who only smokes "SoCal" "fire" because you want to brag how good your weed is. Lamee

it seems like people who say fire or flame when they refer to marijuana seem to try and coax you into thinking that theyre bud is real good when its just as plain as any other dank weed. My one dealer says something like yea i got that flame shit nigga. And I'm like well you got that flame and my other dude has pineapple...i think im gonna go with the pineapple. Plus that "flame" or "fire" shit is a a bit more expensive and is sold on point by my the dealer who calls it that and isn't even that great. So I'd rather go to my other dude who doesnt sell on point and hooks me up.

You cali boys have fun smokin your fire, ill stick to the good shit

18. you fuccbois dont know what youre talking about. im smoking bud thats years ahead of your time :bongin:

19. #19 4PoCoLoKo, May 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2013
    Whos a bigger stoner contest? That's cool lol, just appreciate that we qll smoke ganja, not how much or how loud. (but definitely not reggie)

20. Most likely you're smoking shit weed if you're not in ca . Sorry but truth hurts