Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much should I eat?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by smashbox96, Nov 18, 2012.

1. I am going to be making weed brownies with .5 or so per brownie and I smoke maybe once a month but am going to a concert so I wanna be high for 6 hours but not get too bad so how much should I eat? I know of people that go crazy by eating too much and I used nice bud. I know people will say its individual to everyone but this is my second time eating and the first one i barely had a bite and was high for a few hits but idk how much was in the cookie and I want it to last longer this time. Any recommendations?

2. Test it before you go. You don't wanna eat too much and go to the concert and get sick or something. Just take 1 bite...wait two hours. See how high you get. Then try 2 bites. Continue until you reach the high you wanna be when you go to the concert.

3. At .5 per brownie, you really wanna be making sure to decarb.