How much should an OZ of bud cost?

Discussion in 'General' started by yellowboy06, Oct 19, 2013.

1. I bought an ounce of bud (high quality) shipped from California to my new home, Hawaii. Im pretty sure prices in Hawaii are always high, but I payed $300 for the 28 grams. Does this seem overpriced?

2. #2 Yankeeplace, Oct 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2013
    That's about right if its medicinal. I know cali's cheap, but figuring shipping cost that's pretty damn good. Med cost a lot higher on the other coast. You'd be lucky to get it under 350

3. Did you get a specific strain name? Usually where I live it's 120 for the oz.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Damn lol 120 an o of medicinal. Were u from I gtg there

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. £240-£260 :/

6. It's not medical it's better lol. It's some trippy high grade mid man it's great I love it, anyway I live on the gulf shits cheap in florida cuz it grows well

One Love from the Gulf of Mexico

7. Huh?

8. I'm just saying I like it better; and it's pretty cheap. But you can get good medicinal strains if you know who to talk to

9. I get ounces of dank for 340 on the east coast. Your deal sounds about right with shipping.

10. 0 dolla 0 cents

11. Yea the east coast sucks. Even medicinal from a dispensary is high. Better off growing your own.

12. I pay like $180-200 max at the dispensaries for top shelf. $100-130 for stuff that is still bomb but not connoisseur quality. 

I'm sorry but anyone who tries to say mid-grade ditch weed is better than medicial mairjuana is fucking retarded. 

14. #14 Yankeeplace, Oct 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2013
    Flickyourbic you DC or Colorado lol. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. around $250 of top quality medicinal here in cali

but yours sounds right

16. Varies pretty greatly...from what ive heard 300 isnt bad for dank in certain places in the states, only costs me 200 at most

I'm in Denver.  :smoke:

18. Most people on the gulf grow their own. I'm going to start this spring

19. Ya know one day in the states when the politicians take there heads outta there asses we will no longer be discussing the cost of mother nature. The states will be abundant in cannabis growing in ever feild and in everyone's backyard. We will have the ability to go outside and choose our strain as if it was an apple or an orange on the tree

20. I heard they get ounces for $30 in cali.