Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much should a quater pound of mids cost

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by yoskaterdawg, Dec 5, 2010.

1. i pay 120 a zip how much should a qp be

2. You mean you pay $120 an ounce? Or a full zip lock bag full?

3. If I was paying $120 an O, I wouldn't pay more than $400.

4. a pound is 16 ounces......math is a wonderful thing

5. Yeah, but when you buy in higher volume, the more money you save. So it wouldn't be $480. It would be around $400 to $450.

6. I was paying $500 but I am now paying about $550. Its pretty much upper mids though so I dont feel bad about the price. Some folks pay$400 just for an ounce for dank. I know the guy gets it alot cheaper like probably 4 or 450. I heard his guy saying a lb was $1400. Its all about the connection. It still beats buying individule oz's or worse.

7. thus proving my point:hello:

8. That's near what an O would cost in my hometown. A QP there is 300-350.

9. here in MI an O is about $180

10. Haha yeah in a way. This is in the apprentice section so i wanted to make sure the kid knew how prices went.

If you just go $120x4, it would potentially get him ripped if he asked for a QP for $480

11. When I have a friend that's looking, he's looking @ about $150/oz if he comes to me. Regular prices about $200/oz. Qp maybe $4-450. Of course it depends on if you like my bud. I consider it low-end dank.

12. Find yourself another dealer man. I've lived in MI for 21 years and never have I ever heard of anyone paying that much for an O of schwag, mids to high mids.

13. I pay about 350 for a cutie of mids.

14. #14 abrahamx, Dec 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2010

Wow, Yea, I've lived here 39 years and have had many dealers since about 1985 when ofcourse shit was alot cheaper. I have been buying qp's for lots of years so I really dont know the current price of smaller bags but since I knew at about the mid to early 90's till now pot has always been about 50 a quarter 90 a half and about 180 - 160 a oz. Just what I've seen from 14 years old to 39. Would be nice to have cheaper prices but unfourtunataly I have not ran into them. Shit, these days people are paying a hundred bucks a quarter for dank. Luckily I wont have to worry about it since I am growing my own.
    Not doubting you, just saying I have not seen it and I have went through many dealers in the last 20 years.
    Hook me up for that matter.

15. That's a bit of a low estimate not knowing where this guy lives.