Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much schwag I can get with 100$

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pretty GreenBud, Dec 30, 2010.

1. I'm fairly new to smoking and i've been buying some dank dro for 20 a g but I would like to cut it down to 10 a g with some schwag. I want to spend 100 but I don't know how much I can get and I don't want to ask my dealer. I could also use any advice also.

2. 100 dollars can get you at Least 2 ounces
    2-2 and a half

3. ill give u 10 grams bro :smoke:

4. If you have been enjoying high quality marijuana, you are not going to like switching to schwag.

headaches and tired, that is all it gets ya.

If I was you I would just buy in larger quantity than 1gram and save money that way.

5. buy 10grams of good mids

6. In Iowa you can get it for 75-100/oz.

Shwag will still get you high. I don't understand why people think it gives you headaches and makes you tired. That sounds a lot like "ditch weed" to me.

7. dank is the only way to go. if you only have schwag in your area, then go buy some new shoes with your 100 bucks

8. depends where you live and who you know...
    but anywhere from an ounce to a Quarter pound

9. where i live i know people who would pay 100 for 10 grams of schwag, maybe more.

adversely i could get it for 700~ a p, or 2 ounces for 100

bbback in the day.. i havent seen schwag in at least a year, save an random ounce my friend had a month ago

as far as the quality and as said before after smoking dank real weed it wont be that enjoyable. good for the quantity and rolling joints or blunts, but those can also cause the headaches. i know when i picked up schwag id end up cleaning like 25% of it out from the stems and seeds and undesirable.

shop around before you buy

10. Idk. But when I started smoking all I smoked was schwag becuase thats all I could get and I loved it. I've never seen how weed can give you a headache.

It's not that bad as long its not just total ass weed. We'l I guess it's bad, but not as bad as people make it out to be IMO. The main reason being becuase it dirt cheap.

And smoking some schwag now and then makes that dank so so so much better.

I get it for 20-40$ an ounce from my dude.

It does make you hella tired though, gets you high still.

11. I know its quality over quantity but I would be able to toke twice as much with schwag over some dank bud. Your opinion?

12. If you have the chance to go with dank get it. Im just saying schwag isn't horrible. (Above Post)

13. I started off smoking shwag. You can get blitzed off it, you just have to smoke more. Anyone that says they're not high after smoking a blunt of some nice reggie is ridiculous.

If you're on a budget, shwag is the way to go fo sho. $25 a quarter is what I'm used to buying, and if it was only me smoking it I could easily make it last a week. One time I made a quarter of shwag last me 12 days, which is a lot considering I usually burn through it in 3-4 days.

Just be sure its not garbage. If half of its seeds and stems then you're getting ripped off, and it shouldn't be brown or black. It should smell very earthy, and preferably have a lighter green tint to it.

14. @Sproggs Holy crap another Iowan. :wave:

I suspect that it all depends on where you are too. I used to be able to get an ounce of schwag for 100. I haven't gotten it in a while though as I've had dank available to me and I could afford it.

15. Ex-Iowan, just moved to Cali a little less than two months ago lol.

I'll always remember my cornhole of a town though :hello: Altoona ftw!!

16. You will definitely notice a difference switching from dank to mids. I use to only smoke mids for about the past year, then decided to buy an eighth of dank because my mid dealers were out. That was a damn mistake, I fell in love.

The high is going to be a lot less quality, just wait.

17. My opinion is you would be smoking twice as much and getting 1/4 as high.

If you just like smoking but dont want to smoke cigs, there are real cheap herbal mixes you can get that taste good and are cheap.

18. Haha, Iowa to Cali? That is a nice change of landscape for a stoner :D

Although, hoping to get out there in a year or 2 to pursue acting/directing after I get a solid web design/developer portfolio. (Lived in Ames for pretty much my entire life)

sorry to derail. nice to see an ex-Iowan on here.