How much safer is vaping compared to smoking

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by KushBurner420, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Can this be measured? Say you vape/smoke the same amount with either a MFLB or a bubbler.

2. I'm not really sure there is a percentage or anything on how much better... but you inhale a greatly reduced about of carcinogens and particles than when smoking.... so that's one factor haha

3. Just safer vape

4. burning plant material = smoke = BAD!
    Vapor = GOOD

5. Vaping is staight up better just different...

6. Lol. Amazing explanation, I can truly now see why vaping is better.

7. [quote name='"detailed one"']Vaping is staight up better just different...[/quote]

This convinced me.

8. Everyone should give vaping a try, though i know it's not for everyone. My dealer says he cannot vape because he CAN'T get high off of it. I have a hard time believing this, but he pretty much only smokes blunts or j's.. so maybe.

It's a lot healthier though, but I honestly don't think combusting in moderation is that "unsafe" anyways.

9. any form of combustion is unsafe. CO2 going to your cells = your cells dying.

10. And I'm pretty sure your cells dying is something that happens whether you combust or not. The amount that it kills is not significant, extreme, or fatal afaik, therefore it's safe in my book...

This is coming from someone who Vapes himself.. so no I'm not biased. Smoking weed isn't going to kill you.

11. Killing cells before their natural time to die over and over can cause them to over reproduce and die more rapidly, forming lumps of essentially cells that just reproduce, and die, and repeat, we call it cancer usually. With weed the risk is low, but not eliminated completely. The smoke just naturally has less carcinogens so the risk is lower hehe. But yea, the amount it kills is pretty negligible compared to something such as cigs

12. if you have a high quality vape then its significantly better. but if your smoking out of a light bulb with a pen tube thats another story.