How much on average would i harvest per plant?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Business and Industry' started by tru2gagame84, Nov 18, 2013.

1. Lets just say I'm in north Cali where sunlights is fairly decent with little rain. On a good outdoor grow off 99 plants. Using organic soil and proper nutrients. How much bud u think I could get from each plant. If I started plants in May and harvested in November?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Is this a serious question.
    This section of the fourm is a joke. Why not just call how can I make money growing weed.

3. You will produce exactly 2.5 ounces all together because that's exactly how much you'll have left after you get totally robbed for having way too many plants!

For shame!! lol

4. U guys are to funny. I'm talking realistic andU talking bout gettin robbed that's funny. Gotta be somebody from Cali always talking that scared ass talk. Grow some balls and maybe they won't take your shit.

5. Learn to grow then come talk. If you knew anything about growing you wouldn't have asked this question.

Attached Files:

6. #7 rain dancer, Nov 19, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2013
    Had a neighbor do this last year.flooded Los Angeles with bud and made half a mil, retired at 28 in Mexico.

That said, two of his grows got robbed by his own people and two of his places got shot up. Hired bodyguards and they robbed him too. Started carrying a 45 after that.

We were in central Cali where they grow the worlds food in the sunsine.

He couldn't grow for shit, so I recommend you hire someone who can if you don't know what you're doing. I gave advice to his growers, oversaw their plants and setup the grow in one place. My payment was a few elbows as a consultant. Then I stepped away when I saw the foam on people's lips and the hunger in their eyes.

The people who grew the weed were illegal aliens and one Got popped on his way down the road with 5 elbows in the trunk. Be careful.

You can expect whatever you invest. There's no way to know for sure.

Good luck.

7. answer the question, don't be a DBAG

#RedEyeClub

8. This horse has been beaten to death. Move along.

9. We don't need his input. Hes just one of those selfish guys. I don't need to grow it because i have a decent connection on grade A. The mmj business is a million dollar enterprise. Shit we might even be talking billions if it's moved to a state where the prices are through the roof lol.I already know u can accumulate a lot off grows that's why everybody and there mamas moving out west, but with all that mmj produced out Cali the market out there will only allow u to make so much money out there because everyone has it and the prices are dropping.

10. billion for sure

#RedEyeClub

11. Your not limited. You grow more. I can legally grow 198 plants. Where is the limit. My space. I got the money to buy land.

And yes ca puts out over a billion dollars a product a year. I would hope a legal market could do that.
    Moving out west won't do shit unless you got the money to buy space/ land. You are not going to me any connections where someone will say hey come work on my farm. Not going to happen.

12. I'll let you in on a little secret - it's really not medical weed that's grown here.  That's more a myth than reality.

13. Yea I know man everyone has there reasons. Some do it for medical purposes but the majority is out for the $$$. Who wouldn't I don't blame them. It's legal to a certain extent just as long as u don't over do it.

14. Seriously man if you need help learning how to make money growing weed, a product that sells itself, you're fucked already.

And if you do suck that bad I would suggest you make some friends, grow yourself a resume, get a job working for someone else who figured out how to move a product that sells itself.  

15. "The mmj business is a million dollar enterprise"

lol The only intelligent thought in that statement was the word enterprise!

I think your missing a few extra zeros sport!

Better get those general math grades back up! lol

Never Grow It Alone!!

16. [quote name="Botanical Lift" post="19031069" timestamp="1385175318"]Seriously man if you need help learning how to make money growing weed, a product that sells itself, you're fucked already.

And if you do suck that bad I would suggest you make some friends, grow yourself a resume, get a job working for someone else who figured out how to move a product that sells itself.
    [/quote

Moving a few hundred lbs is harder than you think.

17. Sat 5 months on over 20 lbs of some of the finest blue dream and chem dog in our areas one time. 4 guys trying to get it out there, one guy saying he could drop 10lbs anytime at one stop, yet we sat there for 5 fucking long painful months. That's just how the game works sometimes. It's like a big pyramid scheme..yeah, you've heard of one dude making it big with little effort so you see everyone using that guy as an example. But believing in that guy and being that guy are two different things.

Never Grow It Alone!!

18. #19 Botanical Lift, Nov 23, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2013
    Well that depends on who you know, how good your crop turned out, how you decide to move it, how fast you need it moved and for how much. 

I have military connections from my 10 years in the Army.....I can make a few hundred pounds vanish into a single C-130, pair of Shithooks or a few Blackhawks.  Sure as fuck wont get top $$ but the shit will be gone and I sure as hell won't be living on Top Ramen. 

When I did this in TX I couldn't move more than 4 bo's a month without starting to catch aggro from LEO's or some really nasty Mexican dudes. Getting much bigger than that in TX takes some pretty serious balls/capital/muscle. But top shelf will get 4,000/lb in DFW and the cost of living is dirt cheap b/c it's a shit hole so it works out.  

Haven't figured out Cali yet but I got friends holding my hand right now so we will see if this is more the happy medium I'm looking for. I'm very much looking forward to my 1st outdoor grow. 

19. And yet you find the time to chat it up with all us small timers? I feel honored!

Never Grow It Alone!!