Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much oil to use in brownies?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LDM032, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Hey everyone,

So im making brownies for the first time this weekend, and my friend said I should put 2 grams of oil into them.  Is that right?

This guy is selling oil for $50/g, and I wanna know if im getting ripped off.

I could also get a batch of hash brownies for $100, would that be a better deal?

Thanks

2. I get oil for 15-25$ a gram it depends on where you live though

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. $50/g aint bad, but if you plan on using oil for edibles i would use Food Grade 190 proof ethanol to extract and then make the brownies. I personally dont put less then 5g of oil in my brownies (which is equivalent to about 1 oz of good bud)