Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much oil for half and ounce of dank?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by lambgabriel, Feb 1, 2013.

1. #1 lambgabriel, Feb 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2013
    Alright so I'm ready to make canna-oil. How much oil should I use with half an ounce of ground up weed? Could 1/4 cup work to make them very potent or will there not be enough oil to absorb all the thc? I only have extra virgin olive oil so I have no choice but use that. (I know coconut oil is better)
    Thanks!

2. I would also like to know :)

3. I always toss my flower into a pan/crok pot and fill with enough oil to have a thin layer covering all the bud. Always makes for some INSANE oil. Not an exact measurement but I like my oils extremely potent so the less oil for me the better.

4. would be very useful

5. Decarb your bud first

6. Thanks Hyper! All I needed :D

7. how did it work?

8. Glad it worked out!! It's been a without fail measurement method for some nice oil for myself.

-Hyper

9. I have been put on probation and I'm going to get drug tested. I decided to take it all. I had a glass of milk and a large spoon. I would take a shot of oil and then chug milk until the oil was gone...... I got so high that I puked and passed out. I was still high in the morning. Worth it? Not worth the price of half an ounce in the east coast but worth the try!

10. you tell me bro -.- smh it was an exotic strain? you would've been better of buying reg with dat

11. but taking a half ounce in one sitting.... smh yu must've been in another fuckin world

12. so a half ounce of any weed would make good oil?

13. No not necessarily. I've made oil with mids and the taste was not worth what it did for you and how much you have to eat. For my super dank oil for brownies ill use 10 grams for 8 brownies. Girlfriend took 1 and puked.. My bud is always top shelf, the better the bud the better the oil! And in my opinion, edibles don't work unless they are proper strong.

Hyper

14. I was completely dead dude. I couldn't move anymore hahaha

15. You could make a one serving oil with .5 to a gram of dank. Check out the sticky one serving oil thread

16. But yeah half an ounce of dank would make really good oil. You could make 14 brownies with a gram in them each ;)