Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much of your budget is for weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by happy feet, Nov 27, 2011.

1. 50-80 a week for me so 200-320 a month and that's not really fitted anywhere in a budget but i'd say it's around 5% of the fun money i can blow...

2. Got a budget of about £200 for two weeks out of my paycheck, for disposable stuff (i.e. stuff that isn't for rent, bills, petrol or food) and I usually spend a good £40-60 a week on weed, usually works out as 2 or 3 8ths a week plus a ten here and there.

That doesn't count me chipping on a deal, that's just me on my own.

Got some decent contacts now so I might look into getting an ounce rather than picking up an 8th every time I wanna smoke weed, plus I really wanna roll a 100% pure joint some time and getting a sizable amount of bud is the only way I could do that.