Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much of your budget is for weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by happy feet, Nov 27, 2011.

  1. My system used to be pick up paycheck on Friday, deposit at least a third, use the rest for that week's expenses and pick up however much I could on Thursday with the leftover which was usually more than enough. However I recently started smoking more and had to quit my job so I guessed I'm on a forced t-break.:(
  2. depends on how many dicks i suck...
  3. I give some of it away and get donations
  4. Used to be 40-60 every 4 weeks or so, but i realize its more economic to just start a small stealth grow, so im saving to pc grow, but overall id say at least $400+ dollars have gone to my dealer sadly. while it takes maybe 300 or so to start a good grow and reap ounces with some femmed seeds.
  5. Considering I live at home and don't drive, virtually all of my money gets turned into nugs. :smoke:
  6. [quote name='"Nhan420"']99.9%.[/quote]

    Haha yee!
  7. $50 per paycheck.

  8. what is the 0.01 spent on?
  9. $160 a month usually works out for me. I'll let myself go above or below to fit the month itself.
  10. Hardly any of my money goes towards weed. Lucky for me, I'm a daily toker who remains a lightweight. :rolleyes:

  11. Lol the .1 is for blow and hookers.
  12. This.
  13. I'd say a third of my weekly paycheck, i work fulltime soooo....
  14. I have a job and have not yet moved out , and I have no expenses.... so all of it.
  15. I would say 96.5%. The other 3.5% is the occasional energy drink or whatever. The 100% only refers to my money that is paid for entertainment, not including bills money etc.
  16. 50-70% depending on the circumstances.

    I work full time and make $375 a week : /

    I hate these threads.
  17. What's a budget?

  18. porn.

Share This Page