How much money would you suck a dick for?

Discussion in 'General' started by bongsnblunts24, Mar 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. image-3664445517.jpg

2. Probably about the value of 4 to 5 whole, and I mean whole, marijuanas.

Anything less means he's a cheap whore

:smoke:

3. Well atleast $2-300,000, but I would not swallow. However for maybe 5-600,000 I would swallow. (straight male).

4. i dont care if you put a trillion dollars cash on my face, i wont do it!
    [​IMG]
    simply because any act of homosexuality is against my priciples.

5. #65 Mackerowenie, Mar 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2013
    Hahahahah you would so do it for a trillion. I bet you would do it for a billion. You wouldn't suck one dick if you could end global hunger? Would you suck a guys finger?

6. Completly realistic like $135,000

7. For a billion dollars I would suck off 2-3 guys in a row. No shame lol I wanna be set for life.

8. Yep fuck pride when it comes to being fiscally set for life what ten fifteen minutes of puffing a pecker for a lifetime of enjoying yourself with out limits

9. I don't know, it depends on how attractive the guys is.

If they're attractive: YOU'RE GOING TO LET ME SUCK YOUR DICK AND GIVE ME MONEY?!?!?!?! :yay: I MEAN, WHAT IS THIS, HEAVEN OR SOMETHING? Oh, maybe it's hell, but oh well. :rolleyes::D:hello:

If they're not attractive: Let's see, I want a gold clause, we're doing this legally, so you're going to have to cover the round trip flights, plus food, all incidentals, and college for one of my kids if I decide to have any. After that, it'll be half a million per inch USD. Sound reasonable?

10. For real, I mean shit its not like it takes long or is that horrible people do it all the time. Plus no one would ever have to know about lol. I think it would take a trillion though to let them stick it in my pooper, and it would be for only 1 minute lol.

11. Plus it's as gay as you make it. This thread really shows who is comfortable with their sexuality and who isn't.

12. At first thought I agree but then I realized that the billion dollars wouldn't pay for the therapy I would need.

13. You act like its all that bad dude, get fuckin drunk close your eyes, and open your mouth lol. I mean shit dude a billion dollars. You would have enough money to do whatever you wanted in life.

14. Even if everyone found out, What is the worst thing they could say that guy gave such a good blow job he is now an epic millionaire guy with diamonds and gold and shit hanging all off of him

Beside sucking dick is not all that bad my Mrs. seems to enjoy doing it for me. And if my wife will do it for free i can surely man the fuck up and take a shot in the mouth to provide a financially stable life for several generations of my family

15. probably for a mill. no less.

but even then i don't think i could do it when it comes down to it. even if it where one of my best friends or a celebrity. im not gay. you'd have to be at least a little gay to suck dick for any sum of money, whether it be a dollar or a million

16. If you act smart about it, a billion dollar would have your family set for the rest of the time they on this earth regardless of how many generations lol. Just think about investments, and such. Invest a couple hundred million into a few good stocks. Just the dividends each stock would be enough to live off

Honestly anyone who says its gay to suck a dick for 15-20 minutes for a billion dollars is not that comfortable in his sexuality.

17. Hey, while we're at it, how much would you guys take to let someone else suck your dick? :smoke:

18. A girl can do it for free, but it would be alot less then a billion for a guy to do it. Maybe a mil, $500,000 if he swallows.

19. I bet most of these people saying 100k+ would do it for 3K easy if noone found out. I mean really are you that insecure? its not much different than sucking on a fleshy finger.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.