How much money would you suck a dick for?

Discussion in 'General' started by bongsnblunts24, Mar 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Id say about 5000 (straight male)

2. Where u offered? Is that why your asking?

Im also straight and i wouldnt do it for anything less than every debt i have being paid 100k house + 20k truck + 15k rzr + 35k college + 10k motorcycle + 20k pocket cash. So $200,000 minimum for me to suck a cock. Im not that hard up for cash so i wouldnt do it unless it was wellllll worth it

3. What a strange thread you been thinking about sucking cock or you been offered to suck a cock, what's going on?

4. idk man... a lot of money... talking hundreds of thousands...

things would get pretty awkward in never have i ever

5. Honestly no amount of money could get me to suck dick.

6. I'm thinking I'd answer differently if I was in debt at the moment but as it stands I'm not too bad, couldn't hurt to have a little more money but I have enough to get by. So it'd have to be a lot.

7. Workaholics reference I'm assuming?

:p

8. Way more than 5 grand I know that much

9. If im gonna be completely honest with myself... $900

10. I would never be bribed by something as trivial and worthless as paper to get me to suck a dick or anything for that matter. What about if the dollar crashes? Well, you just sucked a dick for free.

11. I would totally suck a dick for the publisher's clearing house reward if they paid me in weed. $5000 worth of dank every week for the rest of my life? Fuck to the yeah

12. My little brothers dad, (we have different fathers).. his number was about the same as your's OP...except he got fucked in the ass and sucked a dick, for a 1991 toyota truck, back in the late 90's...

I only say this to free my mind of the scars. Seemed like a "manly" guy too...

I don't think I would ever do anything sexual for money. Fuck all of that.

13. Everyone has a price. :laughing:

14. I'm not sure why you associate masculinity with heterosexuality, because I'm pretty sure all of these homos could kick your ass:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here's some heterosexual dweebs:
    [​IMG]
    http://media1.santabanta.com/full1/Global%20Celebrities(M)/Justin%20Bieber/justin-bieber-5a.jpg/img]
    [IMG]http://cdn.rap-up.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/big-sean-gq-4.jpg

15. Lol.
    I can't play this game.

16. Some of you have too much pride.

17. without splooging in my face.... 2k
    with..........................................idk prob 20k

18. totally reasonable

19. The real question is how much would you splooge in YOUR OWN face for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.