Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much mmj does it take to make a single serving edible?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by PinkieGrrl, May 9, 2013.

1. I have 3g of good quality herb decarbing in the oven right now. I'm going to make one edible for my fiance. He is a heavy smoker and can handle a lot.
    If I use all 3g in one serving, will he get too high and just go to sleep? I want to use enough to get him feeling well, but not too much so he doesn't feel sick.
    He stayed home from work today due to feeling sick and I want to try good old MJ to help him, instead of typical medicines. Neither of us have experience with edibles so I am unsure of how much to give him. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

TIA!!! :wave:

M

2. I smoke a g almost every day, and .5 in a firecracker got me extremely stoned. Knocked my ass out!