How much longer you guys think I have until it’s time to harvest PICS BELOW

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Maniaxx, Apr 12, 2018.

1. I’ve been looking at my plants and I’m new to this so i don’t really know when to harvest my bud I kinda have an idea when. But I want you guys opinion pics below I have 3 plants they have a berry smell man it’s smells awesome but yea let me know what you guys think IMG_2620.JPG IMG_2618.JPG IMG_2600.JPG IMG_2601.JPG IMG_2603.JPG IMG_2604.JPG IMG_2606.JPG IMG_2615.JPG IMG_2613.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Looks like a while still to me, 2-3 weeks maybe. How far into flower are you?

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

3. I really don’t know tbh but ima guess around a month or so give or take as you see I have only one good looking plant lol one of em I fucked up horribly but the other is a decent size I don’t think I took a good pic of it but yeah around a month or so what should I look for to know when it’s done

4. And also do I have enough time for another feeding or should I just start flushing now

5. Another question about the ph now I was gonna order a ph pen or whatever they are but they seem difficult to use what do you recommend I use to check my ph

6. you can feed. there is still new white hairs on the flowers. you need to wait until more than half of the hairs turn red/amber and new bud growth stops.

7. 3 to 4 weeks. I feed until thrichomes are milky than flush

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

8. Dont go by hairs god dam that a shit way to gauge if its donr i could turn all them hairs red in a matter of hours you go by the thrichomes go buy a 100x loupe or a 50-500x electric microscope. To check the thrichomes. These are the pics ive got with my USB microscope cost me £13 :) Screenshot_20161222-131922.jpg Screenshot_20161222-131902.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Not for While. The buds have to fatten up awhile. For example most of the long white hairs you see will turn orange or fatten up and darken.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Buy a 420 scope. Check the trichs. It's the only way to truly know when it's ready for Harvest. Depending on the strain, depends when you want to harvest if it's more cloudy or clear trichomes, just stay away from the Amber's that's when they start breaking down

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. The 420 Scopes only about $20 you can get it on eBay and Amazon online anywhere

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app