How much longer should I Veg for?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by KalL, May 8, 2012.

1. Hey guys. I was just curious about how long you guys keep your plants in veg for, when growing huge girls (not sog)?
    Most of my girls are 1 week into veg, the biggest one is 2 weeks. How much longer should I keep them in veg for?
    The smaller ones are a little under a foot x foot. The 2 week one is over a foot tall and 2 feet wide.

Attached Files:

2. 2-3 weeks*

3. Depends on your space really, most people say let them grow to 1/2 or 1/3 of your space then bloom. The longer you veg, the better the yield though. mine have been in veg for 6 1/2 weeks now and im gonna leave them another 2.

4. The older girl is just getting pretty bushy. I need to get her to start growing taller.?

5. Depends on space just as HushedHustle stated earlier. If you have a lot of space and growing under a 1000 watter, I would veg for 1 month - 2 depending on strain ranging in yield per plant 4 to 8 ounces of dry bud - but that's me. I grow tree style.

Try to keep in mind depending depending on strain yhey could stretch when triggered to flower anywhere from minumal to 4 or five times the size. More indica usually means less stretch and more sativa equals more stretch. Estimate size of grow room and height with amount of stretch. Usually the plant will finish stretching at three weeks bud, but that too is strain dependent. Sorry I couldn't help more and good luck!

TGT

6. I have 2000 watts going right now, may make it 4000 watts in flower.
    These are what I have growing atm: Himalayan Gold, Moby dick, Jack Herer, THC Bomb, Bubblegum, Sour Kush, Super Silver Haze, Purple Haze, Big Bud, Lemon Skunk, NYC Diesel, Holland's Hope, and Northern Lights. Along with a few others that haven't sprouted yet.
    Lol, I know its alot! Its a party in there!! :D

7. I let mine veg for a solid couple of months before I flower them. Let them get big and fat & healthy. Large plants = large budz. Small plants = small budz.

I guess it depends on headroom & lighting but with 2 and perhaps 4 big lights youve obviously got that covered.