How much longer do you think this has to finish

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by James 1234, Feb 11, 2017.

1. Hey guys its in its 6th week of flowering as of now, its ment to be a pure indica strain and take 7 weeks to finish flowering , the trichomes are cloudy, the smell has intensfied in the last 2 days, the pistils amare starting to brown and the plant is eating the fan leaves just about daily thank you 1486852805492.jpg 1486852820911.jpg 1486852836641.jpg 1486852847781.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900I using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Longer than the estimated 1 week lol. You got a ways to go.

3. That thing is gonna swell up and impress you. Let her go until you see orange hairs and cloudy and trichs

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  4. Thanks man i got told about a month longer but i dont know i would think 2 weeks longer honestly based on timing and what i can see but thats just my guess how long roughlu would you say?

5. 6wks or more. Try autos if you want speed.

6. Ok but how can it go 6 more weeks when its been flowering 6 weeks already going on 7 weeks? Dont indicas average 8 -10 weeks anyway ?

7. I just had a "8wk" plant run 12. Plus no offense your new...you may have stressed the plant. It's worth it to wait...and leave it be...

• Like Like x 1
  8. You look more like 3-4 weeks into flower too btw. She's all hairs and no swell..what's the breeder and strain btw?

9. Well im not saying your wrong but its defs 6 weeks so i dunno whats going on, the strain is hash passion from seedsman

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hey don't get discouraged she looks great! Keep it growing you won't be sorry. I swear my left nut on it. It sucks I know...

11. Cheers i appreciate it so im only in week 4 of flower? If you want to you can check my grow journal and let me know for sure if you wouldnt mind you will see where my " week 1 " of flower starts but i also have the same plant different pheno thats in week 3 right now of flower if your interested to compare and let me know?

12. If
    If it's a photo plant and you flipped it then Ya you can count from flip...autos is another story

13. Yeah its photo they all are so well in that case my timing is correct from when i flipped, yet how could it need possible 6 more weeks? Growing is more complicated then once thought well the flowering because the strain is 7 weeks according to breeder but it may take 12 weeks to finish still its quite frustrating you feel your so close and then your only halfway haha thanks for the help man i appreciate it

• Like Like x 1
  14. I know I've been there...I'm not saying for sure...the plant tells you when it's done not the seed seller. She'll let you know.

15. I hate autos.

It looks like you got another month or so at least... depending on your environment and your desired end product.

16. IF you take it now, you will wind up with a mostly THC laden smoke without the balancing effects of the CBD's which come later in the flower growth. IT will make for an unpleasant high.

Patience, Obie Wan.. Patience.