How much longer do I have on my description...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by xsubxwooferx, Aug 25, 2010.

1. If I took pic of bud it wouldnt be close enough as to my camera sucks so i was gonna describe it. Sprouted 2nd week of june. Bagseed. I would say its on 7th week of flowering. Very top of plant of the white hairs are turning kinda orange/red but mostly white still but you can see a tint of the color red or orange. Bottom buds has couple red/orange hairs on them but still has alot of white hairs their too. I was thinking harvest end of sept? Plant is 3 feet.

2. Ive already read over all that stuff.I just dont feel need to buy a microscope..thought u can tell when like 70% of whitehairs are red to harvest?

3. Wait until 1/2 to 2/3 of the hairs are amber in colour, and the buds are nice and fat.

The pictures in my thread I just posted are with a camera on my phone.

A steady hand goes a long way to a decent picture

4. Well I would say from top down on my lil plant i got 14 inch long bud stick thats 2inches long and if u make a circle out of 2 inches than thats how fat mine is right now...what would be yalls best guess on this weight of bud when dryed if it stayed this fat when im sure and hope it gets fatter.Im just 2 excited cause first plant.. Got more and more THC crystals coming in each day...wish I could get good pic tho.

5. Are you sure you read 'all that stuff'?

Buy a $4.21 30x jewelers loupe. Most beginners get excited and harvest way too soon. Assuming the calyxes are hard and 'hairs' turned back into the calyx trichome stage is the only sure way of determining maturity.

A picture is worth a thousand words.