Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Much Is Weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TrippinOn420, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Okay so i only smoked with my sister and i want to start buying but i dont know how much it costs..i also have a question about how much 2g or a "dime bag" looks like..(i think dime bag means $10)
    I READ THIS IN ANOTHER WEED WEBSITE..
    1/8 is about 1/4 quater of a ziplock bag
    1/4 is about half a ziplock bag
    1/2 is a ziplock bag
    ounce is 2 bags

^^^^^^^^^^HOW MUCH WOULD THOSE COST?

Sry this may be obvious but im new and i thought people are allowed to ask "stupid questions or ovious ones" on this site :D

2. It's all dependent on where you live and who you know, it varies so I couldn't really tell you an accurate price for your area.

3. Just buy a scale

4. I don't think those are accurate and it depends on if you have bud or shake. I just bought an ounce and it will fit into a ziplock bag.

Get a small digital scale from Amazon and that should tell you your amounts. They are always sold by weight not volume.

Also different quality of bud and your locale can make vast differences in price.

5. okay.

1x ounce of fluffy dank or fluffy mids is generally 3/4 of 1 non zip sandwhich bag.

1x half is about 2-3/5 of a non zip sandwich bag/
    1x quarter is about 1/5 of a non zip bag
    1x eigth you should generally be able to put your finger at the bottom of the bag and it be pretty equal all the way across
    a dime is a half 8th basically

ull get it. ask people u trust.

6. well, it all really depends on the quality of the bud you're buying. prices can range from $5 a gram to $25 a gram. Also, you can never REALLY tell how much weed you're buying just by looking at it. you have to consider it's density.
    For dank bud, it's usually around $20 a gram. $60 to $70 for an eighth, $120 for a quarter, about $350 - $400 for an ounce. an ounce of dank will fill up a 22oz container. hope that helps

7. gram = 15-20$
    1/8th = 50-65$
    1/4th = 90-120$
    1/2th = 160-220$
    Zip = 280-400$

this are some aerage prices, again it depends on where you live. canadian prices are the mininum of all those values

8. :eek:

how much (caround) does an ounce cost and how much does a gram cost around..like $x--$x

x=money

9. thanks helped a lot :wave:

10. Fuck the ziploc bags.

On another note, the price is directly proportional to the amount you buy.

Here are the prices for mids in my area:

1g = 10
    2g = 20
    3.5g (1/8) = 25
    7g (1/4)= 40
    14g (1/2) = 65
    28g (Oz) ~ 110

On a further note:
    By Directly proportional I mean that the more you buy, the less you pay per gram. If you remember unit rate, if you divide the unit by the price, you get the unit rate. So the unit rate of 1g/$10 is $10 per gram. But for a bulkier order like a quarter of mids you would end up with a ratio of 7g/$40. Otherwise known as $5.70 per gram.

Here are the unit rates of my original prices. (in the same order)

Dime $10 per gram.
    Dub $10 per gram.
    Eighth ~$7 per gram.
    Quarter $5.70 per gram.
    Half ~$4.64 per gram.
    Ounce ~3.93 per gram

Its all about dividing the amount by the price. Therein lies your success to purchasing weed and not spending 100 bucks on ten grams when you could have plunked it all down at once on a much bigger order. I shouldn't have to beat a dead horse any longer. It is clearly economically advantageous to purchase in larger quantities rather than by the gram.

11. Ziploc bags don't have a uniform size, so forget what you read on that site.

Prices depend on quality and prevailing market conditions. My costs, headies:

1g = 20
    3.5g (1/8) = 50
    9 g (1/4)= 100
    17-18g (1/2) = 200

You'll note that my 1/4 and 1/2 are heavier than their actual weight; my sources hook up customers who buy weight.

12. a couple other people posted prices after this guy and theirs seemed very low, i think this is the most accurate price list. but it varies by area and quality of the weed, and my area (NJ) has pretty high prices compared to canada and california.

13. If you want a better answer, tell us where you live and then someone local can give you the real prices. It really makes a difference where you live. For example here in B.C, an ounce is only $150-180.

14. Ask your dealer their prices.
    An 1/8th is 3.5 grams.
    A 1/4 is 7 grams.
    A half is 14 grams.
    An oz is 28 grams.
    And with that ziplock shit, don't listen to that, bud comes in all shapes and forms, fluffy/dense/big/small.

15. It all depends on where you live, how good of bud you're getting, who you're buying from.
    Gram - $15 - $20
    1/8 - $50 - $65
    1/4 - $100 - $115
    I never buy more than that so I dunno the other prices.