Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much is this weed worth?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dan9933, Dec 13, 2009.

1. hi i just bought this weed and i want to buy more but im quite new and dont know if im being rippsed off? about how much would you say this is worth? i paid $20

Attached Files:

2. well it looks pretty good. and id say its at least 2 grams in there(you usually pay $10 for 1 gram) id say it was a pretty good deal.
    but the question for you is: how did it smoke? what was teh high like? how much did you have to smoke to get stoned? if the answers to these questions are positive. then it was probally a good deal.

just dont act clueles with the dealer or they might try to rip you off.

3. Could be any size but i'm going to guess around an 8th.

$20 is a good price.

4. looks like a solid deal

5. Yea that looks about right but normally 2 grams of some dank would be $40 here so you got a good deal.

6. idk i doubt thats an eighth... it looks more like maybe 1-2 grams.
    so yeah thats pretty good.
    A gram is $20 where I come from. =[

7. +1, can you weigh it?

8. gl

damn.. that looks good as hell.. i wish i could get that much and that good for $20.. here that would be about $60.. small towns suckkk... lol

9. that looks like a real good deal, you shouldnt be disapointed. where i live its about 20$ a gram for dank. that looks like over a gram and looks fairly dank too.

10. Looks like some canadian pot, high mids?
    An eighth fetches me around $20 here (Canada BC), I would suggest you buy a scale.

11. how much did it weigh? it looks like theres a lot, but i think it might just be the pic.
    but if it was 2 grams id say u got an average-decent deal... any more than that and id say u got a great deal.
    that bud looks good as hell.

12. Looks good man. You didnt get ripped off. Go get more.

13. Sweet deal dude. Looks stellar.

Venture forth and smoketh it!

14. #14 Duckyx, Dec 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2009
    Take another picture and put a coin or lighter next to that baggie.

It looks like a gram baggie. and it looks like a gram.

$20 a gram for danks is the most common deal for danks.

You didnt get jipped.

it looks a lot more then a gram because its a close up picture.

If he had a size referance it would show the size. better

15. That looks like more than just a gram or two..

Smoke that shit and tell us how it is!

16. ^^ This and yea a coin comparison is a good idea. That looks dank, so yea $20 was a solid deal. I pay 20 for 1.5gs of some dank shit. Also act like you know your shit if your new to buying.

17. theres no way of knowing how much weed that is. you need a pic with the bag next to something like a lighter or coin for comparison. we have no idea how big that bag is.

that could be .8 or it could be a 1/8th