How much is MJ worth in your area? (Infograph)

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Krad, Sep 16, 2010.

1. #1 Krad, Sep 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2010
    Did a search, couldn't find anything.

Has anyone ever seen, Price of Weed ?

It's a Google Maps powered infograph of low, mid, and high quality strain prices. It has all of the US and Canada covered. You just type in where you're located, prices, amount, and quality. It averages users submissions and gives you the data.

It has my NJ prices pretty accurate. Although I never pay more than $400/oz, ever. And I never met a dealer who sells garbage in bulk. but the $250 price seems about right.

How did your state turn out? Right on the money? Not even close?

2. I submitted mine! That place is awesome.

3. its about $100 off in ohio when it comes to high quality. the low quality and medium qualities are pretty much right on for the most part.

4. 250$ an oz max.

there are so many growers theses days all the dealers are getting fucked.

as its so easy to get a grow card and start growing why risk it lol.

i buy off a grower when he has to much, and get amazing deals.

5. 70 for quart, 120 for half, 220 for full oz..and so on

6. an ounce of real dank goes 4 450 hear:(:)

7. In Arizona for dank it's $25 a gram. So add that up if you wanna figure out ounce prices, etc.

8. in az for me it's $20/G of dank

9. northern cali grams for 10 mayb 15 8ths for 35 halfs for 130 if you tryna get sum real fire

10. 20 for 1g 50 for 3g 90-100 for q 180 for half oz 280-300 full oz

11. #11 abrahamx, Sep 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2010
    Ill have to check out the site myself in a few. I pay $50 a quarter, $90 a half, and about $175 ish an ounce. For standard week that is really quite good most of the time. Dank is usually $100 per quarter or maybe a little less. At least thats my experience. Prices have not changed in about 10 years. I remember selling doobies for a buck and grams were $6 10 bucks an eighth, 20 a quarter, of course it was a nickle and dime back then. I remember hating people calling it a eighth or quarter. I've been buying a qp at a time for the last several years, It beats going to the dealer every week. I usually pay$500 but lately its been $525. I think the guy is just getting greedy with me. I am pretty sure the guy they get it from sells it to them for $1400/lb.

12. Yea, after checking out the site I would say its fairly accurate.

13. Must ... make.. east coast... greener :smoking:

14. That's what I'm sayin! :smoke: