Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much is an O where you're at?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Cloud Rhinos, Sep 25, 2010.

1. Swag..70-100
    Chronic..120-200
    low grade kush..200-250
    High grade kush..250-350

2. hah hear in vancoucer i can get some of the best weed easily for $160 an o , otherwise there ar lots of people who will even sell just avarage weeds for 100-130 :p

3. i just got some chronic, not the best chron but for 225 an oz its a bargain, here in town itd go for double

4. Those prices are ridiculous for any kind of oz.

The most I've smoked is $300 a zone for some kush...

otherwise it's 50 to 70 an oz.

5. 75-100 reg, 100-120 middies, 300-325 beast, 350-375 commercial dank, 400-425 super dank

ridiculous i know.
    i pay between 300 and 350 for the goods. thats just me tho.lol. whats above is normal for most

6. if that was directed at me im very aware of that lol, regardless, where i live those are the prices. eh maybe nice twice as much but damn close. anything thats not pressed and looks crystally usually goes for 55-65 an eighth.

i blame the rich college students

7. We get a O over here for around £140 ($220) which is a decent price for us.
    But our stuff is not really anywhere good as the shit you guys would get in the US.
    But it's still aiight.

8. £180-£250

9. All I can get is really blunt weed 30s witch will run you about a hundred bucks an o haha.

10. about 200 for some dankies

11. Mids aint bomb brotha.

12. 35 for an ounce of mids? Give me that person's number ASAP

13. maybe its just the dealers i've known but in the bay area i've got high quality stuff for under 200$

i've never actually seen shwag either. in person.

i guess i'm pampered. damn you fairfax! :smoking:

14. My brother got an once of some dank for like, 120 once. I think most people around here sell for that. The people I go to do, anyway.

15. 320-350 for top shelf. :smoke:

16. Usually around $400 per ounce from Southern California clinics :( not too sure about Northern California clinics

17. 110$ - 160 $

18. they get me high

19. 400 per zip of dank

120 for the kiddy middies