Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much is a pound in texas......

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ill_will, Jan 4, 2014.

1. How much is a pound in texas.......

2. Well

I don't live there but since texas is a border state, you could easily get it for under a grand I'm sure.

3. depends on the quantity.

corn can go from anywhere from 200 (if you got the hookup with mexicans) to 1000 (which is a bull shit over price) 

Good indoor, sent from cali, can range anywhere from 2600 (if you drive to cali yourself or get it via mail) to 3500. A year ago i was payin $4k for a single bow, prices have dropped dramatically. I got a phone call the other day with prices at $3k, but i know plenty of people who get it for like 2800 easy. 

I will not specify where this is in Texas, but texas none the less.

4. #4 Megadeth420, Jan 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2014
    im guessing a pound is the same everywhere why would a pound be different if its called a pound its a poundi thought ur post said something else sry

5. Imposible to calc