Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HOW MUCH IS A HALF 8th?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokeweed1, Jul 22, 2009.

1. My friend wants to split a half 8th but I m not sure how much that is. its dank he said and its 30. How much green would I be getting?

2. 8th = 3.5g

half of 3.5 decide on who gets the extra .1g

3. That would be 1.75 grams. And for 1.75 grams 30 is kinda pricey.

4. An eighth is roughly 3.5 grams. So half an eight would be like 1.75 grams. $30 for that is a pretty good price, cause 1g of dank usually goes for around $20-25, and an eigth anywhere from like $60-75 (of course it depends on where you live - some people get it even cheaper).

5. haha this made me laugh

6. 30 is a bit pricey. Figure you get 1.3 for 20, and 2.1 for 30.

7. It's only pricey if you live in SoCal or something.

Where I'm from, that's a normal price..

8. $60 for an eighth (yes i know he's getting 1/16) seems pretty steep when i can get 7 grams for the same price. True, you're getting dank (so we think at least), you have to decide if you want quantity or quality.

Check it out before you buy.

9. doesnt work like that. price goes up the lower the amount.
    1g for 20, 2 for 35-40

10. a sixteenth

11. This. He knows what he's talking about.