Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Much Is 2Gs Of Weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gmannn, Jun 20, 2013.

1. #1 gmannn, Jun 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2013
    How much is 2gs of weed in money?
    I read somewhere that 2gs is a 10bag. but the guy im buying from says his 2gs is $40. heres a pic
    pinger_1572024654.jpg
    now that im here i might as well ask, how much is weed in general?
    im buying weed but i want to make sure im not getting skeemed. its not my first time ive been smoking for a while but i never really cared until now.

So my question is, how many grams can i get out of a 10bag and a 20 bag?

*EDIT: he also said i can probably roll 2-3 jays with that...

2. #2 greenergrassova, Jun 20, 2013
    Wells 10bag for reggies 40bag for dank

But, i'd find a better deal, cuz that isn't the best you can get. 

3. Where are you? There's a big difference between a dime or "`10 bag" in Miami where I'm from which would be .7 grams of fire and a dime in Boston where I'm gonna be living next year, closer to .5 grams. Also, I'm not sure that the picture you put up is 2 grams of weed. I can't tell too well from that picture but unless it's insanely dense bud I don't think it's 2 grams, looks closer to like 1.5. Idk maybe you have bigass hands/ I have midget hands  :confused_2:

4. 2gs are 40$. Gram is 20$ half a gram (dimebag) is 10$

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. #5 Old School Smoker, Jun 20, 2013
    http://priceofweed.com  I can get 2 grams of top shelf for $30. And according to your pic, that was 1 gram not 2.

6. $40 in NJ...

7. #7 waterproof, Jun 20, 2013
    If you are talking about the type of weed you hold in your hand, than 2grams should cost no more than $20

8. its a gram for 10 bucks here in Nevada, so 20 bucks for that. Looks about like 2 grams but maybe a little short

9. #9 Tree Burner, Jun 20, 2013
    Where I used to live normal prices were:(Texas)
    $20 per gram
    $60 per eighth
    $100 per quarter

Where I live now normal prices are:(Colorado)
    $10 per gram
    $35 per eighth
    $70 per quarter
    $100 per half ounce

If you post the state you live in you could probably get a better idea of what prices should be.

10. In Idaho i get 1.5G for 20, 3.5G for 40, 7G's for 80 and so on and about 220-250 for an Ounce.

11. That looks like 2Gs. 2Gs is 40 $

12. Depend your location amd how muche buy

13. In Cali it's $10 a gram. Some places list top shelf as $15 but will give you more than a gram like .2-.3 over.

14. OP is 4 years old yo..

15. Crazy to think people were paying 40 for 2g

• Agree Agree x 1

16. I'd never pay 40 for 2gs hell these days I get 2gs or just over for 15

17. Thats not 2gs lol thats a gram

18. OP is 5 years old..

19. And lol i have the right to reply to anything i want

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. t7g18.jpg

But why reply to a 5 year old thread when the OP clearly doesn't need help anymore..

They haven't even been online since 2013 which makes your reply even more pointless...

• Agree Agree x 1