How much in a Dime?

Discussion in 'General' started by vVv The Answer, May 20, 2009.

1. Hey guys,

I'm new at this and I wanna make sure I'm not getting ripped off.

I'm in the New York area..

How much weed is in a nickel, dime, 20 and etc?

Thanks

2. nickle- 5

dime- 10

dub- 20

eight- 50

noob. :D

3. prices aren't universal.

4. Ok my friend.

A Nickle is 5
    A Dime is 10
    A Dub is 20
    Ect.

28grams in a Ounce

Chronic -(15-20$) a gram
    Dank - (Around 10$) a gram
    Middies- (2-7$) a gram
    Shwag - (Around 50$) an ounce.

Do the math man.
    The chronic and dank usually look about half dollar sized pieces per gram. Hopefully bigger.
    The Shwag works for money saving, but dont buy Nicks dubs or dimes man. You loose so much of your money, unless your selling the product. Buy in bulk 8ths or more on chronic and Ounces or more on Shwag.:smoking::smoking::smoking: Good luck

5. I was going to buy a 1/4 ounce for $25.

How many bags would that get me?

I've heard that regs are around .7-2 grams per Dime

6. $25 for a quarter sounds good.
    Around me, a dime would just be $10 worth of whatever you're smoking. Rarely gotten a pick up that weighs the same unless it's from the same dealer.

It should be all in the same bag, well normally.

7. If someone is selling you a .7 bag of regs for 10, youre getting ripped off.
    Regs 2 grams $10
    Exotics 1-1.5 grams $20

8. Yea $25 for a quarter is good.
    I'm semi-new to bud.

I mean I know some about it but, I don't really know much about pricing on buying in bulk or the weight of the bag and etc.

I may start selling a little bit to friends so I don't wanna be ripping people off.

If I'm buying 1/4 of regs, how many dimes will that get me approx?

How many grams in each dime? I heard it's around .7-2 grams per dime.

9. I would never pick up from you if you were offering .7 bags.

10. yeah the reggies in new york go for about that price depending on the guy.

but generally a dime of some potent stuff will be around .4- .6 depending.
    dubs can be expected to be .8 to about a gram and maybe some.

it all depends on the people youre dealing with. if youre getting from some 17 year old whos trying to hustle and is dealing for someone else, youll be getting some skimpy bags most likely.

its much better to buy larger quantities.

i get a half of decent regs for 60$. and a hlaf of really nice stuff is like 160- 200$

edit: these are city prices. nyc prices suck dick.

11. Well where I am (Ottawa ontario) for dank bud it's:

Nickel is .5 gram
    Dime is 1 gram
    Dub is 3 grams

12. 1/4 and ounce = 7 grams
    You payed 25 dollars.
    To make it FAIR it would be about 2.5g's per Dime if you were selling straight About 1g nicks would be good to i guess.
    Dont take my advice and just you should know if your doing good or fucking people over.

13. It Honestly Depends where your from I live in Austin Texas and here

an eigth is 3.5 grams
    a 20 sac is 7.5 grams
    and a dime is 2.5 grams so yea.

:)

14. What part of New York are you from? I'm from the New York area, too.

15. New jersey-

Nick .5-.8 depending on if its mids or dank $5-$10
    Dime 1.2-1.5 $10-$20
    Dub - 2.2-2.5 $20-$40

16. It has always been 5 grams of low quality weed for ten dollars, 10 grams for 20, Ounce for 60, Qp for 120, lb for 450 etc..

but thats just me

17. There is $10 worth of weed in a dime...

18. Where i am from
    regs are what you get, it's either gonna be some middle quality weed, shitty weed, and occasionally i've gottn regs that were borderline dank.

depending on where you're from regs can be anywhere from 10 dollars for 3 grams to 10 dollars for 7 8 grams.

dank, chronic, dro usually mean the same thing around here and that goes for 20 a gram, occasionally 25. but in a lot of other places it's cheaper.

i'd say a dime of regs should at least be about a handfuls worth of bud when broken up.

and where i'm from buying regs in bulk = smart, because a dime would be 7 grams, while if i bought a dub i could get 16 grams, so i get 2 grams extra then if i had bought 2 dimes. but this isn't always the case.

wow i am high and just wrote a really long response, well i hope that cleared some things up for you, happy toking :hello:

19. What is with the states and having weird counts? Just sell by the gram or .5 you crazy bastards!

Seriously though, North of the border it's simply $10/gram and bulk gets you deals. You'd never find a .7 bag unless someone just ripped you off on a gram purchase.