Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much herb is that? (pictures)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TonyCartman, Aug 4, 2011.

1. I consider myself a light smoker.. I just wanted to ask you guys how much weed is that and is that like a small amount or normal or (for a beginner) ;)

Smoked that yesterday.. Wanted to get really high.. And I succeeded!! :D normally I would probably smoke 50% of that amount ;)

Pic: grinded Blue Cheese

thanks.. :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. 12, now you guess the measurement.:cool:

3. 12 cents worth?

edit: nah, thats like half gram MAYBE.

4. I would say that is exactly.......enough to get you high

5. maybe im just stoned, but to me it looks like 7 or 8 grams.

6. #6 TonyCartman, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yep does the trick for me :D but I was just wondering is that like a super small amount for one bowl or normal... :D

7. If you have a low tolerance and are smoking out of any sort of water pipe, you should be good my friend.:hello:

8. 5 inches? Nah 1 gram

9. Thanks guys :D

10. 2 Pounds? Dude, your tolerance must be hella high!

11. #12 TonyCartman, Aug 4, 2011
    Lol :D 2 pounds? Wanna buy half of it then half price? :D :D

12. Why is your weed on tinfoil? Do you plan on smoking it like oc's?

.5-.8 grams

edit- look at the little kief crystals on the tinfoil cool pic

13. My immediate stoner reaction was: How the fuck am I supposed to know what a euro looks like! (I'm from amurrricaaa!)

Then my normal self was like: Oh shit, way to fit the dumb American stereotype.

14. I was like shit how big is a euro, a quarter? Nahh half dollar for sure.

15. I'm onto your trickery! :devious:

But really it looks like .5 to me in all honesty

16. #18 TonyCartman, Aug 4, 2011
    Haha, I was kinda thinking "how will I take the pic" should I pack the bowl or what,.. And then I was like"if I put it on tinfoil it'll look cool ";) :D
    And all the kief crystals went directly into the bowl as before I was using some post card (LOL:D) and they all just sticked to it ;D

17. I always break my weed up on magazine so I can conserve the kief.

18. #20 TonyCartman, Aug 4, 2011
    Haha sorry guys, I was kinda thinking about it myself but was really in a hurry to get stoned.. Had the bong ready and all, herb grinded, so I just thought fuck it I'll put a Euro coin next to it.. :D lighter would be the best option as I think they r pretty much the same size around the world :smoke: