Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much herb do you have RIGHT NOW?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Sad Panda, Oct 6, 2003.

?

How much ya got in your stash?

1. I'm as dry as a bone, dammit.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 0-3.5 grams (or 1/8 ounce)

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  3. 3.5-7 grams (or 1/4 ounce)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 7-14 grams (or 1/2 ounce)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 14-28 grams (or 1 ounce)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 28-56 grams (or 2 ounces)

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  7. 56-112 grams (or 4 ounces, or 1/4 pound)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 112-224 grams (or 8 ounces, or 1/2 pound)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. More than a 1/2 pound

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. I HAVE MORE WEED THAN YOU CAN EVEN COMPREHEND!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. lol...if i could swap ya over the net i would, i oove trying all types of new weed....lol.........Peace out........Sid

2. i agree lol, if only there were someway to download it...:)

3. lol......yeah like the replicators on voyager.....lol...."2 oz of silver haze please", and then it would kjust appear......lol......now that would be the shit!!!!......lol...........Peace out........Sid

4. i only have about 2 joints of resin and a small amount of weed drying from my first plant im saveing it till christmas day and new years eve :).

5. I have like 6 grams :)

6. Dry as a bizone!

I'll check back in a couple of weeks. Hopefully I can find the damn digicam by then.

err...well the digicam and a new hookup.

7. I bought a quarter like, a week ago, i cant remember. Now i have like less than a gram. I needed something to get me through the last week of school before vacation :p. Dont remember much of this week. Now im hoping to pick up another quarter ASAP and hope that this kid has some otherwise vacation is going to suck.

8. I have just harvested from two plants I had growing and now have moved ten down into the flowering section of my grow room. Its a pretty mean smoke but my wife says its giving her strange dreams.

Keep on Tokin'

9. I have about 3 grams.

10. about half an oz of Jack

11. This much purified soapbar:

Attached Files:

12. Yeah, I just learned of the purification in the last few weeks, thanks to our glorious city!

That's the remainder of my second batch up there ^

13. Well, I reckon what's in the pic is a little under an eighth, so I do lose a decent amount of mass, but I lose very little real hash! There's a thread called 'new to hash' where I've posted a picture of the first little batch I purified as a test, including the golden yellow crap that came out of it.

I get a quarter for £30 and I reckon I'm getting about £20 worth of drugs.

14. i have plenty to burn, but i dont wanna bragg cuz i know how much of a bummer it is when everybody has weed except me....so if you are without, dont worry, youll soon be baked again.

15. I have none, ever.

16. thumbs up chuck. you dont need the evil weed.....all the more for us that do.

lol

17. bout an 1/8, probably 3/4 of that actually hash... dunno if its worth purifying...

18. I've got 1/8 of some damn good hydro. Me and 2 friends got 1/4 of it last night for $45. We weighed it when we got home, and it was 13grams :) So we smoked about 3 grams, and we each had 3-3.5 grams left to take home :)

19. my parents just found and took everything, doesnt matter i guess because i didnt have much anyways, but now im just pissed because of course they fliped

20. thats a bummer. soon you will move out and then you can shmoke til your hearts content.