Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much herb do you have RIGHT NOW?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Sad Panda, Oct 6, 2003.

?

How much ya got in your stash?

1. I'm as dry as a bone, dammit.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 0-3.5 grams (or 1/8 ounce)

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  3. 3.5-7 grams (or 1/4 ounce)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 7-14 grams (or 1/2 ounce)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 14-28 grams (or 1 ounce)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 28-56 grams (or 2 ounces)

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  7. 56-112 grams (or 4 ounces, or 1/4 pound)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 112-224 grams (or 8 ounces, or 1/2 pound)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. More than a 1/2 pound

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. I HAVE MORE WEED THAN YOU CAN EVEN COMPREHEND!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Either post it in the topic or use to poll, or both.

Me? I've got about 2.5 grams of dank, and about 1 g of mids.

2. I got 2 oz's and two plants that are 3 weeks away from chop time...lol...cant stand it no more the smell is driving me nuts

3. ive got enough to roll a joint, after that who knows? :)

4. just got a 1/4 oz tonight:D

5. 2 nice ounce bags :D

6. aawww, ur time will come;)! how's the pregnancy holdin up? good i hope! i luved being pregnant:D!

well i'm outta the goods and i'm stoppin for a bit. i find i have alot more energy when i don't smoke for a bit. i've been so tired lately. so, ultimately i have none of the green;)!

7. Not so good...I'm going to have a miscarriage.

8. i am sooo sry. i had no idea.

but keep in mind that these things happen for a reason. a friend of mine lost hers 3 weeks b4 her do date. the baby would have been born with spinabifida. mother nature has her reasons, even though they seem cruel. i'm truly sorry. i've been through it myself, i know how hard it can be.

9. An eighth of the densest, stckiest weed I've ever had

10. 10,000 kilos of bubblegum

*digit wakes up*

jk. haha i wish.

nah seriously...

not much, and its crap..... and it's about to disapear. ;)

11. enough for about 8 or 9 joints, could be condsiderably less than that later.

12. Dry as a bone.

13. i've got about 3 or 4 joints left...depending on whether or not i feel like rolling really phat ones or not

14. A small nugget of coke and crack laced weed ( I had no idea when i purchased it, My freind informed me after we smoked some of it! ). Its mad i had never smoked this before now, i actaully prefer the good old high of skunk, it was too hyper buzzy for me, i prefer nice and mellow, laughing my as off.

15. ^^^^^^^^
    Are you serous that shit would freak me out

o ya and right now well ive got a bowl packed right now and ive got enough for a bowl or 2

u do the math;)

16. Yeh im serious, but i really want some normal skunk now. this shit is pissing me off cos i dont want to smoke this before i sleep - wont exactly help i dont think. Grrr. Well at least im getting a half ounce from a more reliable source on wednsday. :)

17. now i have a nice amount :)

18. Right now I'm bone dry, just got done with about half an ounce this weekend (small get-together).

I don't know when I'm going to get more, hopefully soon.

19. down to my last nug...