Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much herb do you have RIGHT NOW?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Sad Panda, Oct 6, 2003.

?

How much ya got in your stash?

1. I'm as dry as a bone, dammit.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 0-3.5 grams (or 1/8 ounce)

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  3. 3.5-7 grams (or 1/4 ounce)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 7-14 grams (or 1/2 ounce)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 14-28 grams (or 1 ounce)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 28-56 grams (or 2 ounces)

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  7. 56-112 grams (or 4 ounces, or 1/4 pound)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 112-224 grams (or 8 ounces, or 1/2 pound)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. More than a 1/2 pound

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. I HAVE MORE WEED THAN YOU CAN EVEN COMPREHEND!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. about 25 grams of what I have is all hasish, I also got 5 grams of hawaiian sativa and santa maria that I brought back from the Netherlands and am saving for Christmas

2. Bongish,

The mods have been cleaning threads when there is a response that is not related to the topic of the thread. This would account for some of your 'lost" posts.

3. just smoked my last bowl...

4. just bought a 1/4 pound of some bomb ass haze..i'm have a very nice day.

5. well i got aBOUT 10-12 GRAMS shoudl last a couple more days

6. eh, nothing. Sucks too. I gotta get thru the week at school, then friday after class its time get ripped and watch some stupid kids shows.

7. I've got an 1/8 of dank kind bud.

8. Purchasing an 1/8th tomorrow.

My school was dried up for the longest time, but now the market is flowing once again.

9. I have one of these £20 bags - the one in my hand. It was from a half O we bought. And it smokes so damn good, I was incredibly stoned last night.

Attached Files:

10. Heres one of the nuggets from the 20 bag i got:

Attached Files:

11. Man, that looks awesome.

En-fucking-joy. That's some nice bud.

12. Heat blitz jump on a plain or train and come to my house... and don't forget to bring the weed.

Woody I hope you clicked the "more than you can ever comprehend" as let's face it- YOU DO HAVE MORE THAN ANYONE CAN COMPREHEND.

and I have none at the moment but I am working on it.

13. I'm dry but getting an 1/8 tommorow.

14. The only weed i have now is a saved up 10th generation roach blunt packed in a black n mild. I can't wait to smoke it. I'm just gonna smoke it with some friends in return for some ol dank.

15. word of advice, you don't try to score on the internet with a public message board, go out and meet friends and score there.

16. I just imagined that so vividly. that sounds so amazing obliviot. 12 mason jars...... whoa!! o_O :smoke:

17. I've got this little ass bag of fuckin weed. a joints worth the most. eveybody around here got there plants torn up. Warrens going down the shiters. pork choppers got about 400 plants outside of houses, and about 250 plants inside of houses. The only weed around here taste like shit, barely gets you blazed. police are realy braking down our presice econemy of weed.

18. I've got an extreemly fat joint of some mids, plus another joints worth (just my last resort shit). And other than that I'd say I've got about 2 grams of some good dank. My buds lasts really long cuz I usually get smoked down or match or something like that. I also don't smoke like big ass fuckin amounts of buds, I smoke till I'm high. I should be gettin myself 1/2 an 8th tomorrow and hookin a buddy up with a quorter, which are ALWAYS fat and pinch-able. Last time I pinched over a gram. :) Guy was still really happy. Was still .2 grams over :smoke: I'm cashed out, long day of smokin.. Time fo bed

19. i just bought an 1/8 earlier today. my dealer told me hes supposed to be gettin some Afghan shit in a couple of days and that its the best weed he's ever smoked. right now im about to get my lil glass piece out and pack about 2 bowls while watching Family Guy. then switch over to Seinfield, and prob pass out right after that

20. I'm dry as fuck right now, but in a couple days I'm getting $200.00 and I'm going buy a 1/4 of mids with it