Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much herb do you have RIGHT NOW?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Sad Panda, Oct 6, 2003.

?

How much ya got in your stash?

1. I'm as dry as a bone, dammit.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 0-3.5 grams (or 1/8 ounce)

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  3. 3.5-7 grams (or 1/4 ounce)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 7-14 grams (or 1/2 ounce)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 14-28 grams (or 1 ounce)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 28-56 grams (or 2 ounces)

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  7. 56-112 grams (or 4 ounces, or 1/4 pound)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 112-224 grams (or 8 ounces, or 1/2 pound)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. More than a 1/2 pound

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. I HAVE MORE WEED THAN YOU CAN EVEN COMPREHEND!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Oh yeah...forgot to answer the main question. LOL!!!
    I'm curing some Blue Widow, as we speak, about 2 ozs. Blueberry is notoriously not a big producer, but WTF? I'd rather grow what I know, than buy on the fly.
    Plus another grower buddy of mine laid about a 1/2 oz of some Super Skunk on me & it's a skull-blaster. Then a 2nd grower friend gave me a big bud of some Hawaiian Sativa that's excellent -- 2 bong hits does me in.
    I've discovered now especially, with getting older & not feeling like beating the pavement, that growing your own is the only way to go!!:D

2. me too.......

3. 2grams of hash, couple nugs of widow, couple nugs of pruple peace, couple nugs of ak48, about a 1/4 or more of nl55, and a whole bunch of special skunk:D

4. 1/8 of purple skittles $75
    1.5gm nlXbig bud (regs) this stuff i bought like 8 grams for 80 bucks
    .5gm purple urkel bubble hash

did someone say theyve been smokin resin for 2 weeks? Damn might as well start growin!!!!

5. i have 5 grams of sum nice beaster and like .3 of a hash/shake mix

6. Have about 2.5g left of two different types of headies...

7. I am 100% dry right now, I have this gay ass predicament where I only have $45 so I can't get an eighth (just got a new dealer or else he'd probably front it to me) so I have to get a half eight unless I find more money. And all I've found is 75 cents man. Fuck... all my friends are broke.

So yeah... if I get my shit I'll take pictures and post em. It'll be the first sack from my new guy so I hope it's good, I'll let you guys be the visual judges. And I... I will be the SMOKING JUDGE!!!

8. i got 2.5 grams and some resin but picking up a quarter of some good headies on thurs:smoking:day

9. im dry as a bone right now someone sorrow for me:eek: