Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much have you smoked, total?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pyrokwah, Oct 7, 2010.

1. Not everybody chooses to smoke all the time. I love a fine single malt Scotch whiskey but I probably only indulge once or twice a year. Same thing for some people and cannabis. Different strokes (and smokes) for different folks :)

2. started smoking in july, started vaping in august, so all in all ive prolly smoked/vaped about 5.5-6 ounces...I smoke/vape ALOT:D:smoke:

3. #123 RandySavage313, Oct 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2010
    I went through a 3/4 pound last year:hello:

4. Been smoking 6 months and gone through just short 2 O's.

5. Availability isn't bad at all. But I try to buy the dankest stuff in the area. I only smoke like once a week, usually on the weekends. As a result, my tolerance remains quite low.

6. 25 here and probably bout the same.

7. I think its almost impossible for a stoner to remember all of the weed they have smoked its like askin how much air have you breathed.... and thats alot of air

8. thats like asking how many times have you ate frech frys ?

9. Smoking for about 2 years... probably about a pound if my math is right.

10. probably 2 grams in my entire life

11. I've been smoking for about 3 years now. So about 2 to 3 pounds.

12. I've smoked pretty heavily from May of this year.

13. ive been smoking for about a year now and i have smoked, fuck i gotta do math now hahaha i have smoked around: from the estimated guess and work done about 3/4th a pound, i started smoking december 09' - april 10' got sobered up until june, sobered up again from june - august. Smoking again september - now

14. I started smoking heavily the last 3 months. But I started smoking about a year ago, so i'd say about an ounce. I hope to blow 2 more by decemeber.

15. Uh, north of NYC, so yes, availability sucks.

16. been smoking for 3 years, about a zip a month, I should be on my third pound by now...