Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much hash can you get for 50 bucks?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mohamad, Dec 30, 2011.

1. considering it will be good shit...

Code:
    http://i.lulzimg.com/025c84e657.jpg
    Code:
    http://i.lulzimg.com/e2c938332a.jpg
    i got this for 50$ in saudi arabia is it a fair deal? [​IMG]

of course there is no gram ounce shit over there

2. I don't know.

Do you mean Saudi Riyals or American Dollars

3. I used to get quarters of pure un cut afghani for 100 , so you should be able to get a half quarter for 50. If it's cut don't buy it cut hash is shit

4. How can you say "There is no gram, ounce shit over here" - Ofcourse there is! Use your own measurement of weight and convert it. See how many grams you're getting.

But that looks like .7grams. I wouldn't pay more than $10.

5. an 8th of decent bubble

6. .7? that looks like atleast 2.5. If you've never used hash its cool definitley worth worth it atleast once.

7. I can get about an eighth of pressed for $50. Not a huge fan of hash though, I prefer either straight weed or my home made hash oil (much better than anybody else's hash or oil I have ever tried ;)).

8. #8 Storm Crow, Dec 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2011
    Long ago, the hubby was a cab driver in San Diego. He picked up a fare at the airport. Dude said he wanted to go to Oceanside! :eek: (LONG trip, huge fare! Small company, hubby got a cut of the fare as part of his pay!)

After they got on the highway and out of town, the dude asked if the hubby got high and opened up an attache' case full of some lovely blond hash and a pipe! Hubby got in the slow lane behind a semi and cruised on down the road! lol

As a tip, the dude gave the hubby a golf ball-sized chunk of hash. Best tip EVER! :smoke: We were high for a LONG time on that! :smoking:

Granny :wave:

9. Doesn't look like 2.5 at all. The gram of hash I bought was a pretty similar size.

10. Does it not freak any one else out...how much that resembles a turd? lol

11. Yeah it looks like a black turd

12. 2 gs hash oil or dank concentrate

or

1.3 g's wax

13. You got robbed. That's a Somalian turd.

14. looks what a shit out this morning

for $5o, an eighth of some decent bubble or about 2gs of dank full melt

15. first picture looks like a turd..

16. I get this from my vaporizer for free. I'm smoking it today.