Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much grams is in a 30 sack of dro

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420 jointops, Aug 12, 2012.

1. #1 420 jointops, Aug 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2012
    I'm getting some dro today but Idk how many grams or how much I'll get, dealers first time she gets dro :smoke:

2. Where im its thats an ounce

3. if you get 1.5-3 grams its should be an ok price 1.5 grams for 30 is kind of a ripoff though. At least 2 grams for 30 dollars.

4. well, if its $30 it all depends on how much a gram, I pay $10 a gram from my caregiver so it would be 3 grams, no way to to tell unless u know price a gram

5. Where i live 1g=$10 So im assuming its 3gs

6. How much grams are in a 30 sack? You sound like one of the blonde foreign dudes from Family Guy

7. But grammar is universal.

8. 4 pounds of dro bro

9. ya bout 4 pounds that sounds right

10. What is this 'dro' you speak of?

11. [quote name='"QuiGonJinn"']How much grams are in a 30 sack? You sound like one of the blonde foreign dudes from Family Guy[/quote]

You said it friend

12. Conjunctions

Thank you for your concern, but I have a firm grasp of correct grammar. :D

13. Way too much stupidity in one post

14. LMAO, the second post fits right in too.

15. ^ Hydro, aka grown without soil and in water

16. I honestly dont see why people prefer hydro over soil. Weed is weed, if its grown right dank in soil should be the same as dank in hydro.