Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much grams is a cigarette?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blunt Ashez, Jan 22, 2012.

1. If you take the tobacco only and dump it out on a scale, how would would it weigh? No paper, no filter, just the tobacco.

EDIT: I guess it also depends on the length :l Average cigarette is 85mm.

2. im pretty sure a cigerette weigh's 1 gram and id bet that around .8 is tabbacco
    why though???

3. #3 Blunt Ashez, Jan 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2012
    I have an addiction to the act of smoking itself. Would be nice to roll up twenty joints, fill up a pack, and walk around with that. Better word to use is that I have a habbit.

4. Im 100% positive that a cigarette has over 9000 grams in it.

5. wow thats alot

6. im pretty sure its a gram, when i used to mix my weed with tobacco seriously (now only a little bit like 80:20 [raised in australia picked up habits]) id put in 50/50 one gram to one ciggie so yea about a gram

7. 20 grams of weed to roll up 20 joints in a cigarette roller with a filter/crutch. Would become an expensive and wasteful habbit.