Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much grams do I need?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Instinctive, Nov 19, 2012.

1. I'm going to make brownies for my friends birthday. There are 10 of us and we are all non regular smokers so we don't need that much.
    I've made brownies before but that was ages ago.
    I know it also depends on the type of weed but I'm sure which type I will get. I'm in the U.K so just know I might not be able to get weed like what you get. People only say "dank cheese" "piff cheese" and stuff like that. Thank yawwww :smoking:

2. 10grams or half an ounce would make for a great time, just make sure that you get the correct weight and don't get ripped of by someone.

3. 1g per dosage is more than enough if it's fresh dank. Some people have told me 0.25g is enough per person.

4. I have quite a tolerance when it comes to bud. I make brownies with roughly 0.5-0.65g a brownie. It is all about the decarboxylation process. Look up MadKat's Cannaoil recipe. YOU WILL NOT REGRET THIS!!! I have made brownies with .5g in each and it ROCKED some of my buddies who are occasional smokers.

5. Its how many* not much. Due to gramatical reasons I am by law supposed to enforce this to all other humans on planet Earth. Others planets aswell but specifically Earth

6. But honestly bruhhh 0.5 - 0.8 per serving will work well if its good shit, have u smoked it? If its not so great go for 1g per serving