How much gain can I expect to see in production?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by fgj, Aug 31, 2015.

1. #1 fgj, Aug 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2015
    So last time I used a 1000 watt hps light in a 5x7x6 room and got around 3/4 of a lb on my first grow from 4 ladies. I used advanced nutrients and ffof soil. What could I expect using the same space and two 600 watt hps with pro mix mycorrhizae soil with the same nutrients. On the last try I only topped them once but on this one I have topped them and tried my hand at LST which has seemed to work quite nicely. I am also using 5-7 gallon pots. I'm going for 8-10 ladies this time with 50-60 days of vegetative growth. My first try I only vegged for 30 days. Any ideas or opinions would be welcomed and appreciated! Happy growing guys

2. Any opinions

3. #3 breakpoint62, Aug 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2015
    erm wat plant? auto... photo? wat r room temps and humid like, how much air flow...auto's can be lst'd that's it imho...photo's fer me r doin great...fim'd this plant 4x plus left 6 branch below first fim...total of 22 bud tops with 2ndary and terciary growth...1 600w hps, soil/perlite 70/30 JAcks ferts cal mag big bud molassas, .lime pellets..epsom salt..end of week 9...
    View attachment 160578
    View attachment 160579
    View attachment 160580
    View attachment 160449
    done right a plant can generate 1lb or more(lol)real world so many variables...I just want it to medicate!

4. I'm not sure of the true genetics of the plants I'd assume sativa/indica hybrid possibly indica dominant as they only reached 4 feet in height on the last grow, my temps range from seventy to low eighties. Plenty of airflow two 440cfm inline fans plus a 14 inch oscillating fan. Humidity ranges from 30-50 percent. By the way thanks for the response!

5. Bump*