Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much for a gram of dank?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hercules, Oct 31, 2009.

1. one of my good friends has 2 grams of dank. we are planning on smoking 1 gram tomorrow and i was going to ask him if he would sell me the other gram. how much should he sell it to me for? (if he agrees to sell it)

2. Depending on what he paid for it, 15-20 bucks.

3. #3 Deleted member 162715, Oct 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2022

4. If it some dank for sure than 20$US max,try and get it for 15.But 20 is average.

5. thanks a bunch guys :D

6. And the fact that you are even asking that question tells me youre not too experienced on bud.

If it looks like the pictures they have in the stash jar section,pay 20.
    If it does'nt,well,I would'nt buy it but if you want to definitely don't pay that LOL

7. well i live in california and i usually get like 13 dollar gs if that helps

8. well im not totally unexperienced. i would say im semi experienced :rolleyes:. i know what good bud looks like and i can tell the difference between mids and dank. I had in my mind that a gram a good dank shouldnt cost more than $20 but i wanted to make sure i was right.

9. should get 1.4 for 20 of dank grams are 15